The Scientific Shitlord
If you like martial arts stuff check out:

Ruler of the Land
Yongbi
King of Hell
Tale of Eun Aran

Malkav

French Madman
The Breaker third serie is on an indefinite hiatus before it even begins. The author wants to work on something else for a while.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What the fuck happened in the second chapter of the last double issue in Fairy Tale?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Zeref/natu's origins, the book of END, i mean finally we get a good chapter, this whole "bring back the team" shit for a second time was pretty worthless.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
It gave Zeref's backstory plus him meeting up with Agcnolia (sp) after the fight with Igneel, I think. Weird though that they are brothers (even though it's been known) with the same name. Does Igneel know all of this? Wtff. ;p I think it's actually getting good again. We'll see if they degrade it again, haha.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I guess this means ultimately, hopefully Gray has to kill his best friend Natsu (cuz Natsu is a demon? and gray is a demon killer)

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thus the power up arcs begin in the seven deadly sins. Pretty sure Diane will get a power up when she returns to her home.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Finally caught up with Noblesse. It's very Dragon Ballesque (constant powerups). It's still a pretty good manhwa, though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
ToG delivering! Baam is going to wreck shit next time, going to be the biggest stalker he can be with his mini-powerup!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
koreans! y u so weak!

health or burn out reason:
TOG - heath
Breaker - burn out
Gamer - burn out

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I didn't know gamer was on break. Damn it. and the Noblesse guy just got back from a health leave.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
koreans! y u so weak!

health or burn out reason:
TOG - heath
Breaker - burn out
Gamer - burn out
Haha yeah I think its because they can't afford assistants like Japanese mangakas who keep a studio with quite a few employees to help out. Not like Korean webtoons are being sold weekly, we get them for free after all with no ads on webtoons.com either.

I know I have said it before but srsly check out black clover. Pretty good new wsj series.

atalakas

Golden Knight of the Realm
Wake up Dead Man, Manhwa... zombie one.. does not take its self seriously, but can be serious at times. Funny as shit, makes fun of bleach and other manga and comic book characters