[manga] Everything Else

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
New Tower of God out.

darth_vader_nooo.jpg

NEED MORE.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
so Priscilla had some shit inside her that she puked out and now can really fight? sounds like a weird spinoff of Dragonball's whole "I was only using 50% of my power" deal... it was nice to see her back-story though.

so Priscilla had some shit inside her that she puked out and now can really fight? sounds like a weird spinoff of Dragonball's whole "I was only using 50% of my power" deal... it was nice to see her back-story though.
The claymore version of taking off your weighted training clothes.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
What's up with Hajime no Ippo? No update since December.

@Phaint, I think it has something to do with the fact that Claire, Priscilla, and that other claymore were fused. She probably puked up whatever remnants in there.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Mangastream only puts out their updates if other groups release first. Basically freeing them from lawsuits since they can claim their release is based on the other group's release. If noone else is doing Ippo for now they won't be releasing either.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
he's going shonen: introducing the bad guys backstory right before he dies.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
soul eater wasn't bad this week/month/whatever. Seems like it's coming to a close also.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So there is this anime coming out this Spring called Attack on Titan. It's about these humanoid giants that mysteriously appear and devour humans and of course the struggle against the invasion. The anime looks pretty good and like most anime's there is a manga it is based on. Anyways I highly recommend it. The story is actually a lot more interesting then the simple premise leads you to believe. Reminds me a bit of the fucked uppedness of Gantz but with a better story and characters you actually care about.

http://www.mangapanda.com/shingeki-no-kyojin