[manga] Everything Else

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Latest preview chapter of TOG.

Damn son, real Jahad makes an appearance or at least an avatar of him. Looks pretty fucking badass.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone read ahead on the Korean language one able to spoil it for me? I'd really like to know ahead of time.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
HOLLLLYYYYYY SHITT.

We are finally seeing BAM Style Shinsu techniques. Jesus.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Baam and all his bling is smashing it. Also, Gosu is SO good right now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just use the Webtoon website. Translations are not perfect for Gosu, but passable enough to understand everything easily.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Thank you!
That's the official translation, and I don't believe it's as good as the fan translation. It is updated twice a week, and my guess is it will stay that way until it's only 3 weeks behind the korean release (same timeframe as ToG I think?).

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
That's the official translation, and I don't believe it's as good as the fan translation. It is updated twice a week, and my guess is it will stay that way until it's only 3 weeks behind the korean release (same timeframe as ToG I think?).

Been too long since I got that hit. Just glad they are up to the 2nd arc.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, new arcs are where authors sometimes redirect the story. Where we used to have the happy go lucky adventures of OP fatty, we might now have a super dark and gruesome story. This guy's other related story ended up going that way.