[manga] Everything Else

Chris

Potato del Grande
Any thoughts on what the imminent plot twist in Attack on Titan will be?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
agreed. I really used to like it but they dragged it out so much with uninteresting side characters instead of just focusing on the organisation and priscilla
worse is that the side characters are all blond females, and literally like at least 40! with variations so slight, it's basically impossible to know side character from side character, and then they focus on, nearly a year on these side characters that you forget about the main characters! Hell i'm pretty sure Claire was not even featured for 6months, thank god miria got that x mark on her face or i'd never be able to tell her apart. Heck maybe if their claymore symbol was at least on their chest there'd be a difference.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
agreed. I really used to like it but they dragged it out so much with uninteresting side characters instead of just focusing on the organisation and priscilla
worse is that the side characters are all blond females(well basically everyone), and literally like at least 40! with variations so slight, it's basically impossible to know side character from side character, and then they focus on, nearly a year on these side characters that you forget about the main characters! Hell i'm pretty sure Claire was not even featured for 6months, thank god miria got that x mark on her face or i'd never be able to tell her apart. Heck maybe if their claymore symbol was at least on their chest there'd be a difference.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fucking I swa just reading the Sword of the Emperor manwha, and the entire series was just cancelled in the middle of a fight (and in it's 44th issue). Son of a bitch.

I need some recommendations of translated manga/manwha to read (hopefully something I can get on mangacow/mangastream/mangapanda/xreader).

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fucking I swa just reading the Sword of the Emperor manwha, and the entire series was just cancelled in the middle of a fight (and in it's 44th issue). Son of a bitch.

I need some recommendations of translated manga/manwha to read (hopefully something I can get on mangacow/mangastream/mangapanda/xreader).
Fuck... now I don't want to finish reading the last 3 chapters. My OCD will kick in and haunt me 5lyfe.

Joe_sl

shitlord
The Gamer is a manwha that was just recently released. I think it has 10 chapters out but it's been pretty fun so far. It has a pretty good main character and story.
Also I've been reading Prison School. Such a ridiculous premise but so good. lol

Caliel

Bronze Knight of the Realm

The manwha was based off a light novel. The light novel is completed, but noone has really translated it. There are machine translation out there though which are basically taking the raws and putting it through google translate.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn TOG always builds shit up like this but then doesn't deliver. I wanna see a battle royale between fug and baam's group.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
20th Anniversary Edition, Volume 1 cover:

rrr_img_49332.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I've been meaning to watch the entire series of Sailor Moon in Japanese since it's been decades since I've watched it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nah, I imagined it all high pitched and squeeky as the little gator (cayman?). Big rack I imagine more like Michael Clarke Duncan.

He's finally back going to fuck some people up. His sketch makes it look like he's bigger too.