[manga] Everything Else

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this next update, breaker and tog HAVE to show some action, omg someone karma punch someone already.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No TOG this week, here is mangka quote

Hiatus due to attending Guangzhou event this week.

I tried to avoid going Hiatus as much as possible, but my schedule is too busy not to.

I will try my best to promote Korea Webtoons.

Next week Train City Arc week begin.

Thank you for supporting me always.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Claymore last chapter on mangastream. Reactions in spoiler tag

Great ending.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
There's another one coming up isn't there?

Also who's the chick at the end?
Irene, the original owner of the quicksword. The organisation's number 2 prior to Priscilla
Since Claire got Rafaela's memories, she learned that she had in fact NOT killed Irene way back, and decided to pay her a visit. Plot twist!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
tumblr_lxab4kv7xm1qf8kcco1_500.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Irene, the original owner of the quicksword. The organisation's number 2 prior to Priscilla
Since Claire got Rafaela's memories, she learned that she had in fact NOT killed Irene way back, and decided to pay her a visit. Plot twist!
also if you notice, somehow, Irene also has an arm (which is what claire wanted to return, her right arm to Irene), somehow she grew it back, even tho she's the type that can't.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
also if you notice, somehow, Irene also has an arm (which is what claire wanted to return, her right arm to Irene), somehow she grew it back, even tho she's the type that can't.
There was a translation in the chapter Clare got it saying she could regrow it over a period of months. I don't recall if it was ever explicitly stated she was an offense type warrior, though.

I liked Claymore. I really wanted to see a potential arc where the mainland war was discussed in more depth, but I have no complaints with how it was sent off. 'Stay the fuck off our island, we're not your guinea pigs.' The irony of this whole story being how Clare is EXACTLY what the Organization was trying to make, yet they discarded her and also went the completely opposite way with their research.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Breaker is gangsta no matter wtf is going on in it.

Also now that Claymore is over maybe they can redo the animated version and not give it such a shitty ending.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
We have to lenient on tog, usually for me, i need tog to wash over the bleach weekly shit train, vut claymore ended ok, and berserk wasnt a stupid chapter since 5 years ago.

Sarg_sl

shitlord
well, as far as TOG chapters go, that has to be the most useless one so far. usually some small thing happens even on the boring chapters, this one was just a waste of time... kind of hope the rest of the 'season' doesn't have too many like this one.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Who's the dude in the grey sweatershirt waiting for Beta's/Koon's-Brother's group? The guardian?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy shit at Titan.
So the titans had to originally be human creations?

If eating an awakened titan as a titan is how you become one yourself, how and who were the first awakened titans?

SO MANY QUESTIONS!