[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The power of friendship! And brotherly love!

And yeah, shit is going down. This is the end of the series right?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
No way you can make a more awesome fight than this is set up to be, and Orochimaru reprising his villain role afterwards wouldn't be very entertaining. This has to be wrapping up.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
None of this makes sense. The writing is disgraceful. That said, my thoughts after the latest chapter:

1310650820313.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Well changing the basis of someone's lifelong beliefs can have a pretty profound impact.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So the whole idea where naruto is supposed to have surpassed the previous generations is pretty much out the window now huh. I think kishi realized the entire shinobi war was pretty damn lame and had to do something to make it exciting. Don't know how its going to play out considering that they have the greatest shinobi's of all time on their side against two others.

So I just reread the chapter and noticed that the 4th said he was going to give Naruto a present. I assume this will be the other half of the kyuubi chakra.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
So the whole idea where naruto is supposed to have surpassed the previous generations is pretty much out the window now huh. I think kishi realized the entire shinobi war was pretty damn lame and had to do something to make it exciting. Don't know how its going to play out considering that they have the greatest shinobi's of all time on their side against two others.

So I just reread the chapter and noticed that the 4th said he was going to give Naruto a present. I assume this will be the other half of the kyuubi chakra.
Yeah my guess too - that (will?) nicely wraps up about the whole 9-Tail sealed chakra question that fans have been asking for years.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Eh sorry but this is about the be the best chapter of fights ever if done right. Just dont let that Wakandan who drew the naruto vs pain encounter touch this shit.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
The fuck was that. So many years of PURE hatred, going all avenger, and it's done away because he found out why the village was started?

Seriously... even as a blonde that was dumb.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The fuck was that. So many years of PURE hatred, going all avenger, and it's done away because he found out why the village was started?

Seriously... even as a blonde that was dumb.
I think he came to the realization that he should've stopped being a bitch about 5 arcs ago when he found out the Uchihas were revolting.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, notice of the week break after that last issue almost made me Hulk out; but the idea of a double issue for the coming battle got me wet.