[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Obito was going to use Rinne Tensei on everyone else I believe, sort of like Nagato did, but Black Zetsu took over Obito's body and forced him to cast it on Madara instead, resurrecting him.

Woffer

Lord Nagafen Raider
Makes no sense... Being revived Madara has now lost infinite chackra and immortality. Why would he be a bigger threat?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it is weird. Maybe being "alive" enables him access to powers that he wasn't able to use while reaminated.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
he has the rinnegan eye thing instead of shitty uchiha one maybe?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Fucking A this reeks of the old "Azien it was my plan all along" horse shit.. I swear they just make this shit up as the go along. That's ok final form Madara controlling all the tailed beast vs. Fused SSj4 Naurto/Sasuke will make a good climax.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
but he's young madara... wtf he died as an old man, white haired guy hooked up that tree thing made out of the first's genes... also does this mean that madara doesn't have the first's dna anymore? i thought he got infused with the first dna by kabuto (like when madara was first revived, kabuto said he did researched and enhanced madara, then madara looked under his shirt, which later is revealed to be the firsts face on it).

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
wtf was his plan with the eye of the six moons or whatever bullshit? lol this is garbage.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Im thinking the whole virtual world where everything is peachy is a lie, to get obito to go along with it. He was just after another life and the gathering of all the tailed beasts so he can just wreck everyone.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
I don't understand either. The only thing going for Madara now is that he can be the new container for the tailed beasts. Aside from that he ain't gonna stand a chance against infinite chakra First and the others.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Don't worry there's hundreds of redshirt ninjas and a handful of big names that need to die. It'll b easy to make up a bunch of bullshit to ultimate form up madara

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I don't understand either. The only thing going for Madara now is that he can be the new container for the tailed beasts. Aside from that he ain't gonna stand a chance against infinite chakra First and the others.
Haven't read any of the Manga but I watched the anime through the first 7ish episodes of the war and whatnot when Naruto was going off with Killer Bee to learn how to be friends with the 9 tails so maybe i'm way off but i'd say it sounds like him being the container for all of the beasts might be his final form then?

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Haven't read any of the Manga but I watched the anime through the first 7ish episodes of the war and whatnot when Naruto was going off with Killer Bee to learn how to be friends with the 9 tails so maybe i'm way off but i'd say it sounds like him being the container for all of the beasts might be his final form then?
Uh well basically... it's already been done, we just got through a fight with the other big bad who did just that. So if that's all Madara is, is v 2.0 of the same fight, then it's going to be boring as fuck. So no, I hope he does not fuse with the tailed beasts and just has some better bullshit to pull out of his ass.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Who knows if he'll still keep the infinite chakra. Maybe he doesn't think he'll need it.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Uhm, yeah.

rrr_img_51731.jpg