[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Naruto and Sasuke will buttsecks jutsu into the Sage of 69 Paths and force Madara to have friendship with Hashirama.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Really? Blind Madara just made everyone look like chumps and now he plans to wtfpwn the bijuu

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that much is clear.

How did he absorb the amaretsu? How did he get hashirama's face in his stomach? Why did Hashirama say he planned on being ressed? Who is the aquaintance that Madara was talking about? Why does Hashirama have those dumb black sticks in him? How did Madara know where everyone is before he went into senju mode? What the fuck is Zetsu doing? Why didn't the fourth/kakashi annihilate Obito as soon as he started wigging out? Why is Madara so powerful now?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
It was Madara who said he planned on being ressed, just the word bubble is in the panel with Hashirama's face to show his reaction. I think the underling/acquaintance is Orochimaru/kabuto. The rest is as you are fond of saying is just made up shit by the author.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm pretty sure impure res while it gives unlimited chakra/stamina still limits the affected in someway (tho madara doesn't seem affected). i'm guessing madara knew where ppl were cuz he musta been used to fighting blind for a while, cuz those aren't even his eyes that he's trying to steal back from obito, they're his brothers izuna right? cuz madara went blind using mangekyou sharingan.

and why is he trying to steal back the left eye so bad? the right eye is probably stored in that underground lair of sharingan eyes, why doesn't he just go there rather than... keeping obito alive? and kinda not fighting kakashi and the fourth?

ugh the more sense you try to make, you get confused...

like where the fuck is yamato? is he still being whored out in the tree making more zetsus?

is the third ever around?

did blind madara really just give up on his vaulted eye-sight and just go, fuck it, i have senju powers, time to control all the 7 beasts?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I forgot about the room of eyes, I assumed at the time that Obito was going use that invunerability move which that leaf spymaster guy used... over and over again.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
"Leaf spymaster" sounds like some filler shit. I legit have no idea who that is.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
"Leaf spymaster" sounds like some filler shit. I legit have no idea who that is.
Danzo's_Right_Arm.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
but izanagi would kill an eye, and at this point obito would have to sacrifice the rinnegan, which we don't even know if it'd work (might have to be sharingan only) so then he'd have to sacrifice his only space/time super sharingan eye. (was it ever explained how he could use space/time warp like back to back while kakashi would trip balls even doing kamui once? and where's the blindness?, i'm guessing senju dna hax)

Chris

Potato del Grande
He has like 100's of Uchiha eyes so he can use Izanagi 100+ times before even getting to the main eyes. I wonder why this wasn't followed up on?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
He has like 100's of Uchiha eyes so he can use Izanagi 100+ times before even getting to the main eyes. I wonder why this wasn't followed up on?
Because do we REALLY want to see Naruto/Sasuke kill this fuck 100 times?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Because do we REALLY want to see Naruto/Sasuke kill this fuck 100 times?
knowing how this stupid manga is going, saskae would then do izanami as a last resort, and say he bro-absorbed, learned it from itachi somehow cuz, they're uchiha and shit.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Not to mention that Sand in your bloodstream would KILL YOU close to instantly from a massive number of Emboli. Stuff you wouldn't be able to regenerate from even with bullshit no jutsu. And even if you could you'd be constantly using up Chakra just to maintain your life.