[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
rrr_img_60603.jpg

does that sound like someone that also knows senjutsu?

plus when obito was owning everyone and naruto's senjutsu was the only thing capable of hurting him, you'd think he'd go, "oh i know senjutusu too, let's use 2 senjutsu rasengans"

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
no there's nothing senjutsu about the rasengan, all it is, is your own chakra spinning really fast in a ball i.e. training with water balloon, rubber ball, balloon. rasengan is just naruto's only offensive move. when jiraya became a sage with the 2 elder toads, he attacked the pains with everything but a rasengan.

they just keep on adding senjutsu users every year!

first it was jiraya, ok sure, then of course the elder toads

then of course naruto learns it

then we find out kabuto learned it from the snakes, ok makes sense, and then that orichimaru couldn't master it but developed the cursed seal with it and juhgo's ppl.

ok still makes sense.

then all of a sudden the first is using it, cuz... he's the first he just knows it.

now all of a sudden minato knows senjutsu, when it took him 3 years to master and create the rasengan (where did he find the time to master senjutsu) not only that, but it looks like he has perfect senjutsu (like naruto), when jiraya turns into an ugly toad man.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I expect Minato to have some senjutsu training, but yeah it is odd that he apparently has mastered it just like Naruto. That part I'm fine with calling a retcon. The rest of the users make total sense though. I think Hashirama using it is just part of his bloodline limit, part of being able to use the wood abilities.

We could also make the assumption thatSenjutsu is actually based off of Hashirama's natural ability, hence the name.

Caliane

he invented rasengan. didn't master it.

Also, remember Naruto is retarded. everyone else masters shit in like 20 seconds. he probably just looked at Naruto, saw sage mode, and thought, Hey why didnt I think of that?! and did it.

Column_sl

shitlord
Minato was a Genius

He is considered to be the most gifted shinobi to have ever lived.
He's basically there christ archetype, even the Fourth refers to the Fourth Man in the bible which is another name for God.

So him picking up any technique fast is no biggie.

According to Jiraiya, Minato was one of the most gifted shinobi who ever lived.[27] His abilities were so far advanced that even the Fourth Raikage thought that no one would be able to surpass him.[13] Anko Mitarashi, in discussion with the Third Hokage about Orochimaru's immense strength and his threat to the village, stated that she wished the Fourth had been alive to face him.[
In the last Ninja war he would openly walk around with his students, and the order was if you saw him anywhere to flee immediately.

Chris

Potato del Grande
If you go off the summons, there should be Frog, Snake and Slug sages. Given that his granddaughter is using Slug summons then I'm guessing that the 1st has the Slug Sage powers.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
There is also the monkey summon the third had. I can only assume every animal is on the table for sage powers.

You guys just need to keep in mind that the universe and abilities are just a plot device for a kids comic book.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
And Kakashi and the dogs...

Are those really sages or just animal summons?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Symmetry with Jiraya/Naruto/Frog, Orochimaru/Sasuke/Snake and Tsunade/Sakura/Slug tells me that those at least have sages and represent different symbolic aspects of... something...

Since Frog and Snake have sages and the mystery one is used by Tsunade's grandfather...

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
slug/frog/snake is a special 3 animal combo thing in japanese, that's why they're lumped together as the sannin, it's like rock/paper/scissors can't have one without the other 2.

the third's monkey summon is special, it's obviously a play on the journey to the west, also since enma transforms into the super stick.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
When did this series jump the shark so hard?

Pre-time skip was so much better than post time-skip.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
They're killing off the old guard for sure before this all resolves. Guy is next, dead after opening 8th gate for sure.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Did I miss something? Have they shown the unknown person who walked up to Sasuke after he got stabbed? Is that who Guy is referring to at the end of this chapter?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Did I miss something? Have they shown the unknown person who walked up to Sasuke after he got stabbed? Is that who Guy is referring to at the end of this chapter?
It's vefy confusing. I'm not sure if Madara was talking about Lee in the last page or was it someone else.