[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The chapter felt short like a Bleach chapter. Naruto played soccer and became the jesus, he's even got crucifixes for pupils now.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
He saved Gai - thats all that matters - now him and saucegay are about to DP the fuck out of Madara, friendship style.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Overall, I am okay with Gai's role and how badly he fucked up Madara there. I do not care that he didn't kill him, or that he didn't die and Naruto saved him. He just basically got told you are the Taijutsu bomb by the greatest Shinobi of all of the past five generations after he basically crushed half his body. Fuck anything else.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im curious - how did Gai learn/practice these attacks? I mean considering hes never done them before now on the show/manga atleast i assume they are abilities only to be used when the final gate is open. So....how? :p

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Im curious - how did Gai learn/practice these attacks? I mean considering hes never done them before now on the show/manga atleast i assume they are abilities only to be used when the final gate is open. So....how? :p
My guess is the moves are known, but without any power behind them.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Yeah pretty much. I mean as he's described the Afternoon Tiger, all it is is a simple punch. It's just a punch that is so powerful that it displaces the air. The Night Elephant did nothing different, except the force made it a giant air cannon which fucks things up from a distance. This is almost exactly like Neji's air palm, except without Ninjitsu involved, and far far more power. The final move there just had him twisting the kick to twist the air and make it so Madara couldn't defend against it(And probably to further heighten his speed and power, I mean he crushed half of Madara's body). The moves thus are pretty simple. Just not the actual opening of the gates to execute them.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Some 673 spoilers are out.

Naruto starts the chapter off with a magma rasenshuriken with the help of Son Goku (4 tails)

Column_sl

shitlord
Lord, Naruto powered up again. /slaps forhead.

It will be the final battle for the final battle that is final in about 5 more years of manga
tongue.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Haha there's no way. Madara has like 3 more forms to go through and at least one flashback.
two more forms left. He went from old man form to infinite resurection form to no arm form to one eyed form and now he's now in one-eyed spirit tree form.

He might get three more morphs in:
1. two eyed form
2. Monster form
3. totally unpowered / expose / flashback-time / repentance / Naruto's new friend to fight the next big bad guy form.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So Sakura is going to take Obito's remaining eye and complete Sasuke's upgrade with it, right?