[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, I forsee 9ish issues of resolution and then some kind of "and through the power of friendship...!" type ending. Admittedly, this issue raises lots of questions. Such as how Naruto is now a summonable being; how the 5 hokages knew to do that; how the Asura path dude is in the real world.... all sorts of random things that are like "Alright... how?" But overall, I'm just glad that Team 7 actually delivered the final blow, so the manga maintains continuity from the beginning.

And now... hobbits crying.
Theirs was the drill that pierced the heavens.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if this is truly the end, i'm fine with it, mainly b/c bleach is show us, it could be so much worse.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
"Mom told me to meet a nice girl.... and uhh..." /changes subject.

Still friendzoning hinata.

Column_sl

shitlord
giphy.gif

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
"Mom told me to meet a nice girl.... and uhh..." /changes subject.

Still friendzoning hinata.
Actually, looks like the opposite. Sakura is more like his mom, and his mom told him to find someone like her. Him saying that he hasn't done that sort of implies that he is going another route, ie, Hinata. At least, that's what I got from it.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
well, at least the most outdrawn fight in this universe has ended. Now gimme dat closure

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm torn between the end. On one hand, I want them to take the unexpected path of Naruto being defeated/killed by Sasuke. On the other hand, I think he'll go more of a "Naruto wins, but saves Sasuke from death! Hugs and kisses, the end." In truth, I think it'll be slightly in the middle. Naruto will win, but Sasuke will die in the process. Thus Naruto will learn a valuable lesson that people die, or some shit, and it'll help him become the best Hokage ever.

That is my final answer.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
god damn... of course in retrospect it seemed a little too convenient to give sasuke a change of heart without one last fight with naruto, but still. it felt so close.