[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Brigandier

Molten Core Raider
Judging by how Madara and Obito died, it would follow suit that Sasuke will die. Something about how the Uchiha are destined to be tools of war.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Hard to say anything other than the last move will obviously be Rasengan vs Chidori, haha
I like this. I only wonder if it will end similarly to the first time where Sasuke thinks he basically owned Naruto then it pans to the back of the water tower that was demolished.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I like this. I only wonder if it will end similarly to the first time where Sasuke thinks he basically owned Naruto then it pans to the back of the water tower that was demolished.
Or the fight at the waterfall (The end or w/e it's called) where they go batshit crazy with cursed seal and released 9tails and naruto ends up putting a scratch on Sasuke's headband.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
We all know where this is heading. At least it ain't Bleach.

rrr_img_76006.jpg

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sasuke could escape / kidnap the tailed beasts and we may well have a few more years left!

You have to ask yourself why Orochimaru was brought back too, that is another arc waiting...

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Orochimaru was brought back so he could summon the four hokage, without whom the war would have been lost.

I expect that Shippuden is coming to an end and that we'll get a time skip part 3 which ties in to the movie trailer showing Naruto grown up.

"Naruto: The Last" will refer to the final part of the trilogy.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh not your fault at all! I was going to watch that even if it had spoiler tags.

It seems to heavily imply another time skip with "bridge to the new generation". Also note that they made no announcement that it was ending, like they did with bleach.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
only two differences i notice, his slimmer build(older)hair and neiji like bandages on the same arm.