[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's also nothing new
Hashirama_kontra_Madara.png

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
I hope Kishimoto doesnt troll us with the manga ending. I mean he could leave it on a huge cliff hanger and use the Naruto movie to finish everything up. The soon to be released movie fits with the timeline release for the manga. Just 3 or 4 weeks after the manga ends. I hope he doesnt...

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like there will be a resolution of sorts that leads into the movie. Like, he'll have a winner (but not a clear winner) and things will be settled minus all the shit that is going to happen in the movie. Which will, of course, segue into the movie. Believe it!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Naruto will be on the ropes because he wants to sacrifice himself to heal sasuke. The power of friendship will have all the ninjas appear and back him up for the victory (like they keep showing in the internal monologues), probably some massive power explosion from both of them will cancel out the infinite tsukoyomi. Sasuke will slink off to do his bad guy plan from outside the villiage as a missing nin, with Naruto keeping his secret and hoping to help one day.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Naruto will be like the 3rd and Saucegay will be the new Danzo, in either case its going to be a fairly dumb ending.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Be careful what you wish for. This could become a Harry Potter ending with them as adults taking their look alike kids to ninja school and giving each other a nod... The end... History repeats... Again...

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have a feeling naruto will just call sasuke's bluff and say fine maddafakka, kill me. And then saucekay is going to start crying and use I'm sorry no jutsu to set everything straight. And then he falls in love with cherrytree probably but we don't know for sure

Also naruto gets a helicopter

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
rrr_img_79737.jpg

is this the first time we see naruto make a basic rasengan w/o stupid ass chakra arms or shadow clones or being in some god like mode?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im sorry but this shit is just stupid - I hate how they suddenly made saucegay strong enough to content with Naruto - he should have been curbed stomped like the pussy he is and LET THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP CONSUME HIM!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Im sorry but this shit is just stupid - I hate how they suddenly made saucegay strong enough to content with Naruto - he should have been curbed stomped like the pussy he is and LET THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP CONSUME HIM!
The only person that has ever bested Sasuke has been Itachi. Sasuke is basically the most talented ninja in the world... He's been a badass for the entirety of Shippuden and got a god mode power up, not sure what you expected.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
must be why in the new movie his right are is bandaged up

argh, i can't get youtube to show the exact time, skip to s:25 and you see it's all bandaged up and shit.