[Manga] One Piece - Spoilers up to the most recent Chapter.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I loved the Corazon arc and the back story. I'm not sure if he was really Doffy's brother or not though...

As well as the current birdcage arc... what the fuck in the last chapter. What the fuck happened? Who are all these fucking characters? I need fucking cliffnotes for this shit.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
The birdcage is an ability created by Donflamingo. He can control everyone like a mannequin through the use of strings. He placed it completely over the island. The characters you are seeing are people from the arena/gladiator event.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The birdcage is an ability created by Donflamingo. He can control everyone like a mannequin through the use of strings. He placed it completely over the island. The characters you are seeing are people from the arena/gladiator event.
Yeah, I went through the wiki page to see most of it. The abilities of Pika seem weird (and I forgot most of Doffy's crew's abilities from the gladiator section of the arc). I forgot about the giant that Lucy OHKOed, I forgot about fatfuck that's basically a clone of one of the other fruits only it goes up to 11, theres more but yeah. What the fuck.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Unfortunately, this is an arc that should probably be watched rather than read. But, then you run the risk of seeing a shit ton of filler time. :\

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I wish he would stop focusing on so many extra characters and just give us the main show already. I'd also like an arc where it's not luffy who beats the bad guy. Have Zoro step up for once

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I figure it's going to be one chapter per "fight" to wrap up then two for luffy's. So way to fucking long.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
kitsune, I recommend you watching or reading the manga where Zoro took on Moria while Luffy was indisposed.

kitsune

kitsune, I recommend you watching or reading the manga where Zoro took on Moria while Luffy was indisposed.
fair enough I forgot thriller bark. damn it's been so long, but the image of Zoro afterwards, completely bloodshot, was really cool

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Are they still fighting Flamingo? i mean...STILL? I really just dont like long arcs in anything. I love me some OP but this arc is reaching the lengths of crazy hitman reborn status.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are they still fighting Flamingo? i mean...STILL? I really just dont like long arcs in anything. I love me some OP but this arc is reaching the lengths of crazy hitman reborn status.
It's been 4 years since time skip and we had 3 major arcs. It took around 1 year for both Fishman and Punk Hazard, and ongoing for 1.5 years for the current one but we still never got to see any of the characters go full power since the time skip. We are only hinted that none of the characters have gone full power yet, and it would be nice to just see some of the characters fight without interference for once.

One piece is not even in my top 3 (or even top 5 now). This arc is just plain convoluted at this point with so much jumping around. The last few months I've just been hoping to see Zoro kick the giant rock guy's ass. Never happened.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
What's your top 3 (or top 5)?
1) Feng Shen Ji
2) tower of god
3) attack on titan

Mangas that can be 4th or 5th depending on arc
Toriko - it's moving really fast right now
Noblesse - it's really slow right now
God of high school - current arc is good
Magi - it's pretty good right now

kitsune

First really good chapter in a while, gave me shivers at the end. At this point, I'll bet my nuts that Bartholomeo is the next strawhat. Man even got a PISTORUUU-attack, awesome

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Yeah, I've only been saying that for about 2 years now...LMAO. He's totally Strawhat material. That Bari Bari no Pistol was awesome.

kitsune

A duel between men
smile.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hah, that was pretty funny. The backstory for most of the DQ pirates seems pretty sad.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Haha, Pica's voice in the anime is fucking great.

Also Zoro basically one shots Pica when he isn't hiding. Have we seen Zoro have to exert himself at all since the timeskip? Dude is just one shotting chumps left and right. I am ready for this arc to wrap up quickly and move on to some Big Mom action. Actually I take that back I want to see more of the 11 super nova's.