[Manga] One Piece - Spoilers up to the most recent Chapter.

satael

Silver Squire
The good thing about One Piece is that I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Oda has in store with the fruit (unlike with some other mangaka who'd have me frowning with frustration at the inevitable ham-fistedness to follow)

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
It might go to Sanji. His power-ups have been fire themed recently. Not that he'd need or want it.

Current fruit users:
Luffy
Robin
Chopper
Brooke

Current Normals:
Nami
Usopp
Franky
Sanji
Zoro

If they add another normal (IE Jinbe), it would make sense to give Sanji a fruit for an even 5 / 5 split.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I don't think it's Sanji. Not character related at all. Sanji is about his kicks. He can already add fire to his kicks. I like the idea of Zoro's sword being engulfed in it, though. Luffy? I think like someone said, he might keep it as a treasure for a bit, but then decides he'll need it to fight against Akainu or Blackbeard. Not really sure how they're going to take him out, though...

Has there been a Light fruit yet?

edit: NM, Kizaru was the Light logia. Hmmm...

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
She kissed Sanji.....end of the world, he's seriously going to kill for her.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ah, that's who that fucking old guy is. Any chance he doesn't realize he just met Luffy et al?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does anyone give a shit about this manga anymore? Swear this arc is even worse then the last one. I don't even know whats going on.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm digging it. It's not ending soon, so I'm not on a cliffhanger every week, but I'm still reading it.

And I still think it's better than Naruto and Bleach combined.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
This arc is to show how powerful the big players in the new world are, and probably to show off how Luffy's team powerups are. Also Ace's fruit will go to the next teammate most likely.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
This arc is to show how powerful the big players in the new world are, and probably to show off how Luffy's team powerups are. Also Ace's fruit will go to the next teammate most likely.
It's stupid... the Strawhat crew should have displayed their powerups 2 arcs ago. We still haven't seen any of them fight all out.

Before the time skip, there's at least a few good fights per arc... there hasn't even been one good fight.

O_T

Trakanon Raider
I think you've already seen most of the powerups that you're going to atm from the crew other then Luffy, Zorro, and Sanji as the rest dont' even have haki. This manga isn't ending any time soon and they haven't fought anyone that even matters so far so showing all their power already seems really silly.

MrBelding_sl

shitlord
One issue I have with it now is that there's so many people being introduced and then getting just getting beaten up as fodder. I guess it's meant to showcase Bartolomeo's power, but that could have been done in one chapter instead of the 3 or 4 going on now.

It would make sense for the Mera Mera fruit to go to Sanji to complement his flame abilities, but hopefully Oda will surprise us.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I like Sanji being a non-fruit guy with just Haki and "awesome".

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Having more fruit users would change the balance of the team. As it is Luffy, Robin and the other fruit users rely on the rest to bail them out when in the ocean or trapped in seastone.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Having more fruit users would change the balance of the team. As it is Luffy, Robin and the other fruit users rely on the rest to bail them out when in the ocean or trapped in seastone.
By other, you mean brooks and chopper right?