[Manga] One Piece - Spoilers up to the most recent Chapter.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just looked it up on wikipedia.

Tony Tony "Cotton Candy Lover"[e] Chopper (???????????? Toni Toni Choppa?) is a doctor and a blue-nosed reindeer who gained human properties by eating the Zoan-type Human-Human Fruit (?????? Hito Hito no Mi?).[ch. 140]

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just looked it up on wikipedia.

Tony Tony "Cotton Candy Lover"[e] Chopper (???????????? Toni Toni Choppa?) is a doctor and a blue-nosed reindeer who gained human properties by eating the Zoan-type Human-Human Fruit (?????? Hito Hito no Mi?).[ch. 140]
That was the point.

Fruit Users:
Luffy
Chopper
Brooks
Robin

Non Fruiters:
Zoro
Sanji
Usopp
Nami
Franky

If Sanji gets a fruit, it goes from 4-5 to 5-4. If someone else joined (jinbe) then I can see it being 5-5.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
MangaStream ?@mangastream 7m
Oda-sensei has been hospitalized due to a last minute illness so OP will be on hiatus for at least two weeks. The rest of the Big 3 is up.

Damn.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
It's minor. It's an infection from his tonsillitis surgery. It's painful as hell but not life threatening. I'm sure he'll get some good painkillers and be back to work in a short time.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's minor. It's an infection from his tonsillitis surgery. It's painful as hell but not life threatening. I'm sure he'll get some good painkillers and be back to work in a short time.
Nooooo.... one piece on painkillers might take a bleach-like turn
frown.png

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Official statement from Oda, per Shonen Jump.

From the Shonen Jump website :

?ONE PIECE??????????????????????????????? ????! ??????????????????????? ????????????????????? ???????????????????????? ???????????????? ???????????????? ????????????????????????? ???????????2???????????????? ????????????? ?????

TRANSLATION:

This is a real blunder! I tried enduring a bit too much, but that just made the problem worse. To you, the readers who are looking forward to the rest of the story, and to the Strawhat crew, who are looking forward to more rampaging and going wild, I've really done you wrong. At the moment, I'm undergoing some painful treatment. With long-awaited developments coming up in the story next time, I can't wait to have everyone read it. I full-well acknowledge just how long two weeks can seem to young boys. Just hang in there for a bit. Oda Eiichiro

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Official statement from Oda, per Shonen Jump.
I almost stroked out b/c the beginning of it made it seem like he was out for the count. That aside - i refuse to click that link above due to wanting to remain ignorant to what it could be at the end :p I've endured over 500 episodes, il endure another 500!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Although the fishman island was boring and Punk Hazard didn't seem all that amazing this little tournament is setting itself up to be an awesome show down when shit hits the fan as you know will happen. Between everyone fighting in the ring, Don Flamingo, the Marines, CP-0, possibly one of the Yonko, we could have another Marineford on our hands especially if the other Supernovas show or the Admirals.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
One of the marine Admirals is watching the tournament. They introduced him at the beginning of the arc.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Holy shit, that theory about uniting every sea is completely and amazingly awesome. That's probably it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Holy shit, that theory about uniting every sea is completely and amazingly awesome. That's probably it.
I'm almost really sad about it. It's so awesome, but I'm sad (for the first time, ever) that it might have been spoiled for me.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
No chapter this week and a slower update schedule going forward until Oda has recovered.

If Oda dies before he completes One Piece this world will burn.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's really a great manga but I feel like these paralell storylines don't make it that good in the manga compared to how it fluids in the anime. I think they'd do well to be together more for a change, or just focus on one of them individually. As a side note, I wonder when/if they will add another character to the crew, and who that would be

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
This is definitely a hard-to-get into arc over the manga. I'm sure this'll look fantastic in the anime.

Where is the anime, anyways?