Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Izo

Tranny Chaser
tICbMkI.gif

That's a long ride for some sexy time. Did he at least pay for the train and cab?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well if you save yourself an hour train ride and put it in him now I don't feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

I'm sorry cad and lindz for my glib state of disbelief and misunderstanding regarding controlling logistics in a cuck relationship. I have a lot of growing to do in his area.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
While I would never participate myself (thinking of another dude's dick in my wife isn't appealing), I think it's at least interesting to get her perspective on it. I don't think anyone is actively trolling too hard

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
My mind is still completely bottled. I can't reconcile it at all, which is fine because I don't need to; it's their thing. But it burns my brain. OH THE DISSONANCE.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Random neighbor up the street started talking to my wife a lot. She's a talker, so it's great to her.

Usually I don't get suspicious but something ain't right about this guy. He's 35 or so and lives with his parents and doesn't work, I don't think anyways. He always comes outside when my wife walks by to talk to her. He's never wearing a shirt.

Normally I wouldn't care, but the one time I met him and she introduced me as her husband you could tell he was just like "oh......"

Do you guys ignore these types of intuitions or just remain cautious? I trust my wife but this guy acts weird around me.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Random neighbor up the street started talking to my wife a lot. She's a talker, so it's great to her.

Usually I don't get suspicious but something ain't right about this guy. He's 35 or so and lives with his parents and doesn't work, I don't think anyways. He always comes outside when my wife walks by to talk to her. He's never wearing a shirt.

Normally I wouldn't care, but the one time I met him and she introduced me as her husband you could tell he was just like "oh......"

Do you guys ignore these types of intuitions or just remain cautious? I trust my wife but this guy acts weird around me.
Clothesline him down a flight of stairs. Only way.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I always shrug it off/ignore it to the best of my ability and try to be normal. If my wife started reciprocating or encouraging it'd be different.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm

I wouldn't care for it, personally. Luckily my wife dislikes talking to randos so anytime someone tries to chat her up she's pretty stand offish so the conversation doesn't last very long.

Also if Viven was here he'd say that your neighborhood probably has at least half a dozen people with murder dungeons in their basement so he's probably gunna throw your wife down the well

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I am that guy in my neighborhood.
The 35 year old who lives with his parents?

Anyway, I would ignore him for the most part. Only if my wife was acting strange would I be concerned. Dudes(singles one in particularly) are always looking for pussy, so I don't really give it much thought. Now if you find the guy outside your windows at night...

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The 35 year old who lives with his parents?
The rest of it. I totally chat the ladies up and they chat me up back. The dudes look at me weird the first time and then they get to know me and they are totally cool with me.

Talk to this guy for a few minutes alone when your wife is inside and if he still rubs you the wrong way then ignore him but he probably is a creep.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
One thing that made me think he's a creep is he kept citing tons of Internet shit especially game of thrones theories.

This is why I asked the question here, hoping it was one of you guys

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If he's talking GoT theories in the off season, I would have him killed. Nothing good can come of this.