Marriage and the Power of Divorce

lindz

#DDs
It actually went really well. I switched some stuff up partially as a result of things we'd been talking abut here, but also because I felt like the best way for me to go into the situation was without the expectation of sex, but also in complete control.

I had him come visit me after work, we hung out, went to dinner and just let things happen. It was super hot, and afterwards, I felt - and still feel - totally fine with it. It totally melted husband's brain, and sex has been absolutely crazy.

Between fucking, we've talked a lot about it to make sure we're both totally cool and we really are. He is still crazy turned on and would like me to do it again if I want. After all the talk here, I kind of went into it thinking I should have really strong feelings, worries, etc but in all honesty, I don't. It was sex, it was a lot of fun, but that is it. I was able to give the guy a hug afterwards, see him off on his train and be totally comfortable with myself and my marriage.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Glad to hear. Irks the shit out of me, as soon as I realized you were talking about the cucker I had about a 30 second grimace. Who is the better lover?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Have you thought about going professional, lindz? Make a buck along the way while having fun, meeting guild leaders and such.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
It was super hot, and afterwards, I felt - and still feel - totally fine with it. It totally melted husband's brain, and sex has been absolutely crazy.

Between fucking, we've talked a lot about it to make sure we're both totally cool and we really are. He is still crazy turned on and would like me to do it again if I want. .
To each his/her own I guess. I can't wrap my mind around this as a dude, particularly your husband's ecstatic reaction, but if it works for you both..

Picasso3

Excited to see what the next step is after this. I can't predict the future but I bet it involves transgender ass puke shit dicks.

lindz

#DDs
No clue what the next step is. This worked, because I did have that control. I initiated it and controlled it every step of the way. So when it went down, I had absolutely zero nerves (which I think is weird, because I know he was nervous!). If a situation like that comes up again, maybe I'll do it again. Maybe not though.

As for who is better? My husband. The sex was VERY hot and was good, but my husband knows all my buttons (though I did have an excellent orgasm). I know exactly how to move with him, etc to hit all the best spots. Different dicks hit different spots which is something I totally forgot having been with one one guy for the past twelve years!

lindz

#DDs
Well we had intended to have me stay at the guy's place while I was there, which removed control from me. Relying on him for rides to the train and stuff. He was into that situation, but I wasn't comfortable with the idea of needing to rely on him for anything. That was too bf/gf which is exactly not what this was supposed to be.

Picasso3

Well we had intended to have me stay at the guy's place while I was there, which removed control from me. Relying on him for rides to the train and stuff. He was into that situation, but I wasn't comfortable with the idea of needing to rely on him for anything. That was too bf/gf which is exactly not what this was supposed to be.
I'm going to spare everyone the 30 jokes about getting buttfucked but never losing control because you got a cab instead of picked up and just ask the audience: is this the most bizarre shit ever or do I need to investigate this angle of letting my wife drive so I can do terrible shit to her later?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Lindz is responding seriously to you guys and you're acting like fucking toddlers. Grow up.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I'm going to guess that he lived in a suburb of Manhattan and she was staying in Manhattan proper. If she had stayed with him she would have either needed to cab/uber to a train station or ask him for a ride. And also would have needed him to let her back into his place etc and like she said that's less a fling and more like dating long distance.

Plus if she had decided to stay there and then couldn't go through with it she'd be kinda stuck in a very awkward situation. Just remove the fact that she's married from the equation and what she's saying makes perfect sense.