Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think you've given us enough information to find your house long enough ago so that an ambitious stalker could find a killer deal on a house down the street.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you PM me my address I'll give you a gold title. Lendarios doesn't count because I think he actually does have my address

iannis

Musty Nester
Random neighbor up the street started talking to my wife a lot. She's a talker, so it's great to her.

Usually I don't get suspicious but something ain't right about this guy. He's 35 or so and lives with his parents and doesn't work, I don't think anyways. He always comes outside when my wife walks by to talk to her. He's never wearing a shirt.

Normally I wouldn't care, but the one time I met him and she introduced me as her husband you could tell he was just like "oh......"

Do you guys ignore these types of intuitions or just remain cautious? I trust my wife but this guy acts weird around me.
Ignore it unless he seems unhinged. If he was just entertaining some personal fantasy, who cares.

But if your wife keeps talking to him I doubt he's obviously unhinged. So no worries to be had about that.