Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I predict a mother with a livein 35 year old kfc worker in a 3rd world southie slum is just a weird family.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't live in a slum haha

I don't live anywhere near southie.

You have my address, you could google search it

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The streetview car couldn't even make it to your house before it got shot up.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I can't figure out if the mother is weird or the son confided some secret love for my wife or something.

More likely mom just knows what her son's flirting looks like and that he has a history of not giving a shit if the woman is married.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah at least check the sex offender registry in your area. 30, KFC, living with parents has girl fondling or whacking it in public written all over it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll look up and report back.

So the guy behind me has a perfect lawn. Really it's something that should be in a magazine. It looks like he killed it all, flattened out his yard and replanted in the satellite pics

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well that's a relief. All my neighbors are retired so they keep a good look out here. They know how many walks we take and when the wife leaves for work. Also a bit weird.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Also this guy is always shirtless and also he seemed to be weird when I was introduced to him.

What's weird is we talked to him for like 20 minutes right in front of his house together.

If my wife's pussy ever tastes like fried chicken I'm burying her in the backyard

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Would it be a dick move for one of us to post the lindz pics?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well that's a relief. All my neighbors are retired so they keep a good look out here. They know how many walks we take and when the wife leaves for work. Also a bit weird.

Old people have nothing to do and are nosey/paranoid. I wouldn't think anything of it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Honestly, she should have changed her username and avatar then.

Like, who the fuck is Big Flex? I'm sure that's some troll from Rerolled but now I have to relearn his posting habits.