Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
All of my past mistakes effectively erased, I look forward to playing the part of the wise old man who's been through it all and come out unscathed. I'll make a name for myself, dishing out advice, and just generally being well respected as a leader, mentor, spiritual and emotional guide, and overall guru of the Marriage and the Power of Divorce thread.

You are all my children, and I love you.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Well, now that Tyen is able to post, perhaps we can get another comparison of Trexxy and Lindz's DD's lol.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Lindz can you repost all your pics here plz? it'll be good to actually have them on page 1 for a change.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I had read the long winded post by Onos about his ex hanging out with a lawyer friend and shaping up to take him to the cleaners but then I lost track and with the forum breaking the last read function I didn't get the end of the story.

So, is Onos now living in a cardboard box or did he bury his ex-wife somewhere in the forest?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He lawyered up and got the straight dope. Last we heard he was going to sit down and have a reasonable conversation with her wherein he explained all the shit her friend had been feeding her. He was going in armed with chapter and verse of the law. So we all expect that to be the end of it.

Oh and he took a rash of shit for condoning welfare fraud in case you missed that too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So if you guys remember I was a little worried about this guy up the street talking to my wife. Well, not so much worried but I was watching him anyways.

So my wife goes out for a walk last night around 10PM - I stayed home with the sleeping kid and she took the dog. She said she was startled because he popped up on her and started talking to her - he had just got off his shift at KFC (LOL) and was walking home and wanted to say hi or something. I should say I have complete trust in my life, but if she ever cheated on me with a fast food worker I'd feel sorry for her.

Anyways they're talking and this dude's mother (he lives with his parents, in his 30s) comes walking up (walking their dog) and says something along the lines of "Does your husband know you're talking to him?? Do you guys really think this is a good idea?? I don't want your husband coming to my house and causing a scene!"

Obviously weirds my wife out a bit. They part ways and that was it. Now she won't even walk by their house, she takes another route. They live like 2 houses down from us.

I can't figure out if the mother is weird or the son confided some secret love for my wife or something.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Noodle I would not be concerned about your wife's motives, but that dude sounds like a straight up stalker... Glad she's figuring out routes that don't involve going near that house. Dude sounds creepy.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Remember, prenups are like this site as a backup. Just in case shit goes down with the old site.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
A little terror to keep her on the straight and narrow Noodle. His mom did you a service.