Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yep ren fair

All while his ex-wife refused to give him BJs during the marriage but as soon as they were divorced she was sucking a cops dick (literally)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In his squad car, as I recall.

The muff diving thing is just him being a trooper, as far as I am concerned. You guys who grew up post 70s don't know how good you have it with this bald as shit trend.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>

The muff diving thing is just him being a trooper, as far as I am concerned. You guys who grew up post 70s don't know how good you have it with this bald as shit trend.

Laser hair removal is A++

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

My wife doesn't go bald so I really get in there

I do not go in there if she's been walking around the ren fair and using porta-pottys without a shower all weekend

• 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hopefully the car thread made the move... it was my introduction to Onoes and it was really hilarious. I wish I could remember the title, because it is more than worth the read. And Noodle is correct, Onoes's marriage/divorce story is the glue of this thread.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
If I recall correctly, G liked Onoes and was hopeful that he would take some of the good brotherly advice offered him. [tbh, the references to the horns was what prompted that recollection]

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
If I recall the reason the dude has no self esteem or impulse control, is because he had a horribly traumatic childhood. Or something.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I think he's just retarded. A nice guy, and generally harmless, but retarded.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, to be fair, he also does some shitty things and is fairly blasé about doing them. Posting RL pics of his kids, leaving them off insurance to save some money, defrauding the government, and such. I often make the mistake of forgetting that he is from AZ and all the white trash from southern AZ are basically like that.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Posting pics of your kids is not inherently shitty. The other things...yeah, I'd agree.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
What I don't get is chicks on Tinder/Bumble that post several pics of their kids on their profiles. I mean sure, have one picture with you and your kids to make it clear you're a single mom. Fine. But why the fuck is your main profile pic just your two kids sitting eating ice cream? Is that shit some sort of a trap?

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dated a chick with a kid before I met my wife. It went alright for a while. Honestly the kid was not the problem, the bitch was, lol.

• 1Like

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
What I don't get is chicks on Tinder/Bumble that post several pics of their kids on their profiles. I mean sure, have one picture with you and your kids to make it clear you're a single mom. Fine. But why the fuck is your main profile pic just your two kids sitting eating ice cream? Is that shit some sort of a trap?
I see this from time to time too, it makes no sense especially on tinder which is a hook up site.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, that's a huge red flag on tinder.

Just got a new idea....Tindergarten.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

trex

Queen Bee
I dated a chick with a kid before I met my wife. It went alright for a while. Honestly the kid was not the problem, the bitch was, lol.

You sound like a good dude. Your wife is lucky to have you

• 1Like