Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've only even posted 2 pics on my facebook of my kid - once when he was born and in the hospital and another when he was sitting on a tiny couch watching jeopardy and that one didn't even show his face.

I can't trust anyone online.

I have this friend that posts multiple pics per day of his kid and videos and stuff. Let the dude decide if he wants to be plastered on the internet.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You're alone. Almost all of my FB friends that have kids have mad kid pics. More pics of their kids than themselves.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You're alone. Almost all of my FB friends that have kids have mad kid pics. More pics of their kids than themselves.
I know, and when I tell people why we don't post him it's like I just insulted their family and all moral values they hold. I caught my mother posting a few pics and had to report her for that shit. Like really? I have one goddamn request, don't post my damn kid on social media!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Just curious, what's your reasoning or logic there? I mean I can understand not wanting a million pics of them out there. But why zero? Is it a safety/pedo concern? Or just simply you want it to be the kid's choice?

trex

Queen Bee
That's pretty surprising for someone who posted a pic of his dick on the Internet. Would never judge your parenting style, just saying I'm surprised.

There were some Japanese tourists taking a video of my son once. I didn't say anything, but I didn't like it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Noodle shares pics of the tools, but not the finished project.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Just curious, what's your reasoning or logic there? I mean I can understand not wanting a million pics of them out there. But why zero? Is it a safety/pedo concern? Or just simply you want it to be the kid's choice?

I don't get what it matters either way. What is someone going to do with pics of your kids? Especially on Facebook where you are clearly identified by name anyway.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You have been to this forum before, right?

Photoshop + cocks = infinite possiblities

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Its not some big thing that you're all making it out to be, I just dont believe in putting my son all over the internet and he has no say in it. It only becomes a thing because other people get upset.

For the record I did not post my dick although I did grant permission. The pics featured no identifying marks that could be tied back to me in any way. I'd do it again.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Its not some big thing that you're all making it out to be, I just dont believe in putting my son all over the internet and he has no say in it. It only becomes a thing because other people get upset.

For the record I did not post my dick although I did grant permission. The pics featured no identifying marks that could be tied back to me in any way. I'd do it again.

I mean I wouldn't post a pic of my kid to this forum either.

But it's just the first in a loooooong line of things you're going to enforce on your kid without his say. Haha. And one that he'll give the least shit about. :)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I get that, it's just not a big deal. We just didn't want to post him on Facebook haha

Im not on some moral high ground which is what people assume when I tell them

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I wasn't implying it was a big deal, was just curious bro. I've known some moms to freak the fuck out about that shit, is all. Like they're worried pedos are going to track their handsome son down because they saw a picture of him online, or some shit.

So tell me. How good looking are your kids?

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well I guess every parent is biased but our kid is fucking handsome. I've seen some ugly babies and he's not one of them.

If I were single I'm pretty sure he could pull in 10s for me. We were at the beach the other day and some smoke shows came up to talk to us because of how cute they thought he was. I don't know if every baby is like that but we get compliments pretty much nonstop.

Its weird because I'm ugly

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They're probably checking to see if you kidnapped him then.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well I guess every parent is biased but our kid is fucking handsome. I've seen some ugly babies and he's not one of them.

If I were single I'm pretty sure he could pull in 10s for me. We were at the beach the other day and some smoke shows came up to talk to us because of how cute they thought he was. I don't know if every baby is like that but we get compliments pretty much nonstop.

Its weird because I'm ugly
For some reason, for the longest time, I picture you as the nerd dude that where's khaki pants everywhere, including the beach, with some kind of tucked in polo. Not socially awkward at all, but not sure why you are the khaki man to me?

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Why am I the khaki man!!

I wear that to work but outside of work I am the typical dad bod, metal t-shirt wearing dude