Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What if I'm 50 and she's 20? Does it only take her risk level? Or does my old, withered sperm override her young, vibrant eggs?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
What if I'm 50 and she's 20? Does it only take her risk level? Or does my old, withered sperm override her young, vibrant eggs?

weirdest-boner.jpg

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Only the egg. All female zygotic cells (eggs) are present at birth and age with them. Sperm is continously made. Can only assume this is due to the fact that men are superior to women on every way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Only the egg. All female zygotic cells (eggs) are present at birth and age with them. Sperm is continously made. Can only assume this is due to the fact that men are superior to women on every way.
Frem stem cells. They age / deteriate too. High five.

trex

Queen Bee
Hmm. Guess we need to get a_skeleton_03 in here. He knows everything (and he means everything) about reproduction, pregnancy and babies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hmm. Guess we need to get a_skeleton_03 in here. He knows everything (and he means everything) about reproduction, pregnancy and babies.
We'll we KNOW you're a woman. A man googles for you and you get pissed. Another man tells you what his wife knows professionally and you get pissed. Is there any pleasing you at all?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Than you? Yes. I have helped my wife through her bachelors and masters program. She talks to me about it every night. I have helped her write her classes she gives to nurses and doctors. I have been "in it" for 18 years.

Or are you going to say that a SAHN (stay at home nurse) doesn't know what he's talking about?!?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

trex

Queen Bee
We'll we KNOW you're a woman. A man googles for you and you get pissed. Another man tells you what his wife knows professionally and you get pissed. Is there any pleasing you at all?

Big dicks.

Calm down a_skeleton_03, I was just saying I didn't know the answer to that question and you said 2 pages ago that you know everything.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Big dicks.

Calm down a_skeleton_03, I was just saying I didn't know the answer to that question and you said 2 pages ago that you know everything.
No, you calm down for questioning my wanting to stay at home with the kids instead of being a nurse. I will have you know that I have plenty of friends that are also SAHN's and we have get togethers all the time so I am very calm.