Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
So I had a fourth date with new man...last night was dinner at my house. I made green chile carne asada, spanish style rice, SW style mix veg (corn/black beans/peppers) had flour tortillas, corn tortilla chips, two types of salsa, extra green chiles, sour cream, shredded cheeses and limes (also tequila and the multi pack of mexican beer). OH - and I baked chocolate chip cookies for him for dessert (He was my dessert).
He brought me flowers and a bottle of wine.

I dressed for him in a manner I hoped he would like - he definitely did and he took a pic of me while I was reaching across the table to place some food.
I asked him to send me the pic today. Thinking of posting it but can't decide where.

*edit - I also did a dish with lettuce, tomatoes and avocados and had a small bowl of cilantro too..I tend to go overboard when I have company to dinner.

Last edited:

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Gravy's Cooking thread would seem to be appropos given your write up.
Good call...btw; as added proof that it is me...I put a pic today in product reviews - shit I just bought, that has the outfit I wore last night also in pic...I don't think I am so skeleton like...I will let all of you be my harsh critics.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Why would that be creepy?
I didn't think it was (it only would have been creepy if it was surreptitious). He is sexy as hell, fuck, if he thinks I am, and wants a souvenir - one he ASKED for, then more power to me. :)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I didn't think it was (it only would have been creepy if it was surreptitious). He is sexy as hell, fuck, if he thinks I am, and wants a souvenir - one he ASKED for, then more power to me. :)

Yeah I don't think its creepy either. I appreciate it if a woman gets all gussied up for me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
So I had a fourth date with new man...last night was dinner at my house. I made green chile carne asada, spanish style rice, SW style mix veg (corn/black beans/peppers) had flour tortillas, corn tortilla chips, two types of salsa, extra green chiles, sour cream, shredded cheeses and limes (also tequila and the multi pack of mexican beer). OH - and I baked chocolate chip cookies for him for dessert (He was my dessert).
He brought me flowers and a bottle of wine.

I dressed for him in a manner I hoped he would like - he definitely did and he took a pic of me while I was reaching across the table to place some food.
I asked him to send me the pic today. Thinking of posting it but can't decide where.

*edit - I also did a dish with lettuce, tomatoes and avocados and had a small bowl of cilantro too..I tend to go overboard when I have company to dinner.
at this point anything less than what I saw that fateful day is going to disappoint me.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
You sure let Trollface get under your skin with that comment, bae.

He's our resident virgin.
Not really...I am learning this troll thing...
You sure let Trollface get under your skin with that comment, bae.

He's our resident virgin.
(Pssst...not really...it was intended to direct the traffic into the other threads...and to mess with the virgin face a little. He is a young man with a lot of life lessons to learn, he can't push my buttons. He can't even find my buttons.)
You, though, you I like.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy Nice ass, I had to bail around the time a_skeleton_02 talking about "per". Your new man ever tell you what "I like mean women" meant?

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I retract my statement abouy Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy being skeleton due to her lower body mass. Her lower body is indeed good. Maybe petite is not the right word anymore. Maybe it is the camera angle. Overall It was just age deteriorating her skin above.