Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
IF you want to donate without payment that's on you. But me, I mean it's the reason I haven't donated to this forum yet because a_skeleton_03 hasn't shown his tits.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
When Noodle wants more, you'd best give him more. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
So I seem to recall that tit payments were a hallowed and sacred thing when we had people coming around asking for help/FOH army mobilization. To withhold was to suffer.

Two weeks later after potentially scamming a bunch of people out of their money and no proof that it even went to the shit he said it went for, no pussy picture.

As much as a_skeleton_02 contributes to the local flavor with funnel stories and made-up girlfriends, is he legitimately going to get away with pulling the literal Tumblr 101 sob-sorry-for-cash routine and not be held accountable?

literally spit my drunk out AT THIS post LOL,

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Alright I tried for 15 minutes to take a picture of the back of my cats mouth and it did not work out as planned.

I have her after surgery care sheet
20170405_224620.jpg

I have a receipt too but it has all my personal shit on it.

Also this is the best I could get before she scratched me and hid in the bedroom.

20170405_225506.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
I dunno why people gave him money. But I never understood why people gave Raven money either.

I guess people around here just like to give away money.

Do you really wanna see tiggles tits, though? I accept that the stories are just stories. But one hairy nipple and shit gets real!

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
a_skeleton_02 and his cat is triggering me. My last cat I had for 13 1/2 years died the night I brought her home from the vet after having half her teeth removed. Fucking $600 kick in the balls.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Alright I tried for 15 minutes to take a picture of the back of my cats mouth and it did not work out as planned.

I have her after surgery care sheetView attachment 130162
I have a receipt too but it has all my personal shit on it.

Also this is the best I could get before she scratched me and hid in the bedroom.

View attachment 130170
This is not proof you confused American Inventor

• 1Solidarity

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
God I love marriage. When she rails on and on about the quirks and flaws of my family and/or how we do business, it is just venting, and I need to just listen to her so she can get it off her chest. And I get it.

When I do the exact same thing, which also entails our taxes not getting fucking done until 5 days before they are due, because that's how they always did it with a fucking snail for a CPA, I get a "I can't do anything about it, so quit talking about it!"

• 1Solidarity

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
My wife has learned to be very careful bringing up shit about her family.

She recently said "I want to tell you something but I'm afraid it will make you think less of my father." I patiently explained to her that I couldn't possibly think any less of her father.

That was that. She can talk about my family all she wants, she likes most of them better than I do anyway.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Ok @a_skeleton_02 , now shut down the rest of your detractors by delivering a pic of your allegedly fictional SJW bent over the bed with a "Hi FoH!" post it on her ass.

EDIT I forgot a .

Last edited:

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Ok @a_skeleton_02 , now shut down the rest of your detractors by delivering a pic of your allegedly fictional SJW bent over the bed with a "Hi FoH!" post it on her ass.

EDIT I forgot a .

This SJW chick is likely a dissociative identity and we'll just get pics of a_skeleton_02' hairy ass with something scrawled amongst the dingleberries.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users