Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
You could use the stuff you put on ice cream that hardens, but the cold might make that kinda droopy. And Hot melted chocolate is more than likely a bad idea.

I give my answer as maybe!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
You could use the stuff you put on ice cream that hardens, but the cold might make that kinda droopy. And Hot melted chocolate is more than likely a bad idea.

I give my answer as maybe!
Smuckers_Magic_Shell.jpg
54b9cf7bb3b180937facd46fb7861c1f.jpg

So good, one of a my fondest memories from childhood was when I had Magic Shell for the first time.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So I have guy coming over to inspect pool pump because mine is 30 yrs old, just need to size/fit replacement. Get home about five minutes after he arrives and the dude is older, ex con look about him, fucking greets me "oh hey heard you guys are going camping this weekend".

Dude leaves 10 minutes later I fucking blow up at my fiance. Who the fuck tells some rando fucking service dude your weekend plans so he can tell all his ex con buddies? Like what the actual fuck? So I tell her fuck no we're not leaving the house. She tells me "at least I don't treat everyone like they're attacking me all the time." What the fuck does not telling random sketchy looking dudes about all the shit in your house and when you won't be home to stop a break in have to do with being "attacked"?

I'm pissed.
I had a yard sale last year and these two guys pulled up and started looking around. But instead of looking at the stuff for sale they were looking in my open garage where all my tools are... Where it was obvious the yard sale wasn't.

They didn't say much and left without getting anything. I took a picture of their car and plates as they departed just in case.

I r paranoia!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I posted in the parent thread but I'm gonna drop it here.

At 3:01 am my wife had crazy painful contractions and instantly her water broke. Called 911 and they were on the way and I was advised to keep her comfortable and wait the 4 minutes (literally down the street).

30 seconds later I'm back calling 911 because the baby instantly came out into her arms. And I'm a dad again.

I have never been so afraid in my life. My wife was rushed to the hospital because she lost so much blood.

Scary

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Holy babies, Noodled one! I hope your beloved is well and that your wees ones are too.
There was extreme bloodloss so that scared me. Also they had my wife shower unsupervised and she passed out and hit her head.. that one kind of pissed me off.

The little dude is very small, but he's doing well. He looks exactly like me.