Marriage and the Power of Divorce

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If I don't ask the question how am I supposed to learn the answer?
Who wants to guess all the time? Do any of you guys like having to guess what is going on in your beloveds' heads?
I will tell New what I want and see if he is on the same page or at least in the same book. If so, yay, if not...will likely have memories of a great 6 months.

That is the correct approach to it. You are feeling under appreciated conversationally, so tell him. He won't be able to guess it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Most guys have to guess what is going on in a woman's head in the first place. It's a given. And most of what goes on in our heads isn't really worth knowing about from a relationship standpoint.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
That is the correct approach to it. You are feeling under appreciated conversationally, so tell him. He won't be able to guess it.
Had a really great night with him, he was very forthcoming with me. Of course that could have been because I plied him with liquor, brownies and sex ;)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
These guys already have a hard enough time containing themselves when you show up here.

Now you come in and let them know you like it fast?

I don't envy your inbox.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
These guys already have a hard enough time containing themselves when you show up here.

Now you come in and let them know you like it fast?

I don't envy your inbox.
Nice double entendre, sir.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What's more fun: cucking or grinding AAs.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users