Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I'm familiar with them and Bandsintown. There is still the occasional beach bonfire gathering or whatever where I would only get the invite on FB too. I dunno. I've thought about deactivating mine because it is predominately months old memes at this point.
You could probably hang around the artesanal coffee shops with attached microbrewery and beard oil shop and get the same info

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I know it's fun to joke about me being a hipster. Which I don't really get. Since I like fine drinks and food I'm a hipster? It's now great to pat yourself on the back for eating Kraft single and Miracle Whip sandwiches on Wonder Bread? But anyway I see a lot of rock shows. Dream Theater next month and I just saw Phish over Labor Day weekend. Hipsters hate those bands. I'm all about the prog. I did see Radiohead earlier this year though.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
8ceb57dbceeb91c4d4b5ed85d812f3c3--hipster-things-funny-things.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
LulzSect lives in Brooklyn. Nobody can currently out-hipster him. Currently.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Girl across from him is like fuck this I'm not even looking

Looks to me like she's thinking she needs more beer. She's only got 2 in front of her right now. The bottle doesn't look like PBR so I'm guessing it's not his.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yet another conflicting hipster criteria. You're a hipster if you're a craft beer snob and if you drink PBR or Tecate. I can't keep up anymore!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well PBR is for sure hipster. Craft beer might not be but it depends how you dress. For instance if someone has to play the 'hipster or homeless' game looking at you that's a good sign.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's usually a combo of things. Craft beer is fine.

Craft beer and dressing like this, though:

hipster_0.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You don't even need to focus on anything but his lower body. Dressing like that makes me think you like penises in your bum