Khane

Got something right about marriage
giphy.gif

• 7Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Or you become a SJW, but I don't think Mrs. G has enough cats to qualify.
I have no cats and if I did they would be of the outside/barn variety. I also have no fucks to give.
I am into hour 52 of my 46 hour work week right now, so, no fucks...I have a good 10 hours of work still to go through tomorrow.
There will be a lot of liquor and sex in my future to reward myself for working so much.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
But the other misunderstanding you are expressing is that fat is bad for you. It's actually very good for you and your body needs quite a large amount of it to be healthy.

What else were you eating when you ate meat? I'm thinking you had sides with the meat that were actually the weight gain culprits. Fat and protein are hard to gain weight off of with an absence of carbs. You will get full much quicker on these two macros.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I didn't know sticking something up your butt was called "dabbling."
From now on, I am definitely going to use the word dabble to describe butt stuff! This amuses me.

In other this has absolutely nothing to do with anything news...I am going out with some friends tonight to a drag show; Ican't decide what I should wear to watch the lovely Queens do their things.