Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
let him know you can assemble a posse of internet friends to beat him up if he hurts you
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Will do, you darling man.

So -true story- we were out together with a group of friends. ..school chums...and one who is a good friend of mine, and was his classmate, as she was leaving, hugged him good-bye and in a very serious tone, whispered in his ear that she would kill him if he hurt me.
Of course, she will have to get in line, because I go first....I will, to quote Westley from The Princess Bride..."First things first...to the death, No, to the pain."

Truly, as long as he remains as up front with me as I need, it will be good. Major lies, fucking around on me or any attempt at abuse are about the only actions that will hurt me. If he just decides that I am not as perfect as I actually am and he let's me know it is not working for him, I will be sad, because well, the love thing is at work in me...but I have been through worse and I know now, that I have options. All of you and the passage of time have helped me to learn that.

I love you men and women, I just do. You are perfectly imperfect and I am at so at home with all of you...every last one. I am graced with your perspectives and the contributions you make keeps my mind in expansion.
G would be so grateful to know you watch out for me.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I've only ever had one person say something as ridiculous as "Do anything to hurt her and I'll kill you" to me.

Oh... well shit... in that case I guess I won't. I mean I was planning on making her scream and cry until you said that, so good thing you're protecting her. I guess people really can change. Thankyou.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I've only ever had one person say something as ridiculous as "Do anything to hurt her and I'll kill you" to me.

Oh... well shit... in that case I guess I won't. I mean I was planning on making her scream and cry until you said that, so good thing you're protecting her. I guess people really can change. Thankyou.
It was just meant to let him know that I am important to her... Sheesh, we all thought it was funny.

Khane

I know that it's supposed to convey sentiment and importance to the person saying it but I just always found it eyeroll worthy. Like something from a B movie.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I know that it's supposed to convey sentiment and importance to the person saying it but I just always found it eyeroll worthy. Like something from a B movie.
You can be so snarky in such a charming manner....So agreeable to the reason for the remark, followed up with condescension. It really is a talent.
I like it. ♡

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Titan Atlas seems pretty beefy and willing to "LET'S FIGHT IRL BRO". Pretty sure we could out source it to him.

That being said, I've said something similar once. And I meant it. Still waiting for the right time to catch that faggot. Not because I really care anymore, but I gave him my word. Eventually I'll get him.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Titan Atlas seems pretty beefy and willing to "LET'S FIGHT IRL BRO". Pretty sure we could out source it to him.

That being said, I've said something similar once. And I meant it. Still waiting for the right time to catch that faggot. Not because I really care anymore, but I gave him my word. Eventually I'll get him.

Wrong thread or did I just miss the context here?

Khane

Oh I read it wrong. I thought you meant trying to catch someone on these forums. Nevermind.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
No no. Just relaying I've made the mistake of saying that before. And Titan Atlas seems like our IRL guy. Lol

• 2Worf

Khane

So I just calculated how much money I've been able to save/invest this year. It's depressing how much money I spent on frivolous unimportant shit this year. I blame this solely on the ex. I'm willing to wager I'll save twice as much over the next six months post relationship.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So I just calculated how much money I've been able to save/invest this year. It's depressing how much money I spent on frivolous unimportant shit this year. I blame this solely on the ex. I'm willing to wager I'll save twice as much over the next six months post relationship.

In lube alone.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

I'll still need the lube

giphy.gif

• 2Worf