Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
My friend been going through a divorce that I honestly expected, but guy was lonely and went for it (they are young).

No kids, no major martial assets and both work at basically equal pay. Wife decided to take a few trips on the dick carousel and friend tried to repair marriage at first, but ultimately the bridge has finally broke. Will be an uncontested divorce at 50/50 split financial assets and physical assets basically split by want, is current trend apparently...

The guy is mad butthurt over the blatant betrayal and not thinking straight. He left the house but had a mutual tablet with all social media logins saved. He went to her accounts and snooped and it was apparently 100x worse than anything she confessed to, like really bad. They leave the area for work so a lot of this happened during business trips. I don't feel a lot of sympathy because hes my partner in crime from childhood and I tried to warn him, but still want try to give the bro best advice. Marriage is 100 % done, no chance of revival.

He wanted to post all the nasty shit to her FB wall and I had to talk him down. Settle finances and get the divorce set before doing stupid shit is my stance at the very least. Dude is deadset on doing it, not in a position to fly over and slap sense into him, but apparently the girl is talking mad shit to mutual friends painting him as some monster and its eating at him.

At this point my fucks given are pretty low because I gave so many red flags against this crazy cunt. Do I try to urge him to be a better person and best revenge is success, or let him scorch earth and enjoy the 30seconds of retribution?

Talk him down if you can, I get why you can't be fucked after being proven you were right but it won't help him and he'll regret it.

While I didn't do it publicly, I did try and make my ex realise that what she did wasn't alright no matter how much she justifies it to herself. It doesn't help, stupid cunts are stupid cunts and will tell friends whatever story they want so they don't look like the bad guy, as someone said to me here. If it's mutual friends he's losing over this he needs to talk to them privately, otherwise he'll just prove them right to her.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

SeanDoe1z1

Most of what he was planning were just confessions and nothing graphic AFAIK. They are in the military, I was able to convince him at best he will get NJP for something like that.

I question how mutual some of these friends actually are the way he describes it. Time heals all, titties heal better...

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Most of what he was planning were just confessions and nothing graphic AFAIK. They are in the military, I was able to convince him at best he will get NJP for something like that.

I question how mutual some of these friends actually are the way he describes it. Time heals all, titties heal better...
If he just wants to unload and tell the whole story even if there are no naked titties have him come here and make a thread.

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

SeanDoe1z1

I gotta admit the amount of shit that went on is staggering. I had a hard time even following it. I was in the service, I get it, but the amount of whoredom that went on was on another level and I've been around service members that had prostitutes as wives that would pimp them out to E1-E4s on base...

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I look forward to a similar phone call.

Man I try saying that type of shit all the time but it never seems to work. "I'm not doing anything for you, stop fucking calling me."

For some reason my mom keeps calling though.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Man I try saying that type of shit all the time but it never seems to work. "I'm not doing anything for you, stop fucking calling me."

For some reason my mom keeps calling though.

You can have ex-wives and ex-girlfriends. Not so much ex-moms.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You can have ex-wives and ex-girlfriends. Not so much ex-moms.

Not true.

220px-Kempermugshot.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Pitbulls are pretty great dogs when they don't have shit owners. Not every pitbull has been turned into an underground dog fighting beast.
Yeah considering the vast majority of dog owners are bad at owning a dog, i don't look highly upon these women and their dogs.

Saw one profile where a woman said she's living at her mom's house because she can't find a reasonable apartment that will allow pitbulls.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Re pit bulls: Every shelter within 100 miles of me have an abundance of them. All, esp. the no-kill shelters market very well on social media sites and the doggies are pictured nicely. So...not trying to draw a direct line here, but this may be relevant as to why so many women now have pit bulls for pets. I actually know several women with them...and each dog has been well behaved, as in not aggressive and typically very loyal and often even sweet-natured.
Last woman i saw that owned a pit couldnt control the thing. She was walking it at night and the dog somehow got a hold of a cat and mauled it to death. She pathetically tried to get it to stop but couldn't.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah considering the vast majority of dog owners are bad at owning a dog, i don't look highly upon these women and their dogs.

Saw one profile where a woman said she's living at her mom's house because she can't find a reasonable apartment that will allow pitbulls.

Insurance companies will usually charge you more for homeowner's insurance if you own a pitbull so that's probably true. I know pitbulls get a bad rap but I still wouldnt let a tenant have a pitbull simply because of insurance rate hikes.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The only breed I have ever thought should not be owned are Chows. They are the most viscious dogs I've ever experienced. I say this as someone that has owned pitbulls in the past.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Austin is dog city seriously everyone has a dog and most of the city cater to it. Most of them pitbulls and dumb shit like that.

Man I dislike dogs though. Too many shitty roommates over the years with shitty dogs that have convinced me that most people shouldn't have them. They don't train them for shit.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The only breed I have ever thought should not be owned are Chows. They are the most viscious dogs I've ever experienced. I say this as someone that has owned pitbulls in the past.

I always thought chows were bi-polar. At least when a pit bull doesn't like you, you know it.

• 1Like

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm

One of the few breeds I actively avoid. I won't offer to pet them when I see them and steer my dog away from them as well. I have yet to meet a well tempered chow. At best at my old complex someone had two chows and one was indifferent the other was angry.

• 1Solidarity

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I am upgrading New to Steady. I had not been certain ...he is rather indirect and can be a little hard to read, but he has done a few things recently that has encouraged me so I am keeping him.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I am upgrading New to Steady. I had not been certain ...he is rather indirect and can be a little hard to read, but he has done a few things recently that has encouraged me so I am keeping him.

let him know you can assemble a posse of internet friends to beat him up if he hurts you

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users