Marriage and the Power of Divorce

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
While we will certainly commiserate, she is right that you were a douche nozzle today. Gotta cut that shit out. Should probably not be sharing a bed while you are getting ready to divorce, either.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Dude, you have to get out of that house. Either that or she does. You're no good to your kids if you're in jail for killing this woman.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't know much about the law, that's Cad business. I just know he can't keep that situation up. She is going to keep fucking this dude and he is going to eventually blow his stack. Maybe he needs to talk with her about her leaving and maybe staying with this guy, I don't know. Something absolutely has to change though, or this shit will get real ugly.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I don't know enough about divorce proceedings. Is the fact she's flaunting the extra-marital relationship in his face something that can be used against her? I know she already made her intentions clear but that is a special kind of fucked-up psychological warfare to rub it in the way she is.

A cheat is always a cheat. You may have loved her and still do, but she doesn't have your true feelings at heart. She is selfish, self-centered, lacks self control, and probably uses her psychological illnesses as a justification and excuse for everything she's put you through. Judging by your other post she's the kind of girl with such low self esteem that she falls in with any man that shows her 'kindness' (wants to get in her pants.) That's not something you can fix for her. If after fifteen years you arrived here and she is doing this to you? She's not going to get better. This is her life now. Get away from it and don't let her lure you back in when the inevitable panic sets in.

I've known so many women like this. They're afraid of being alone, and are still living in a fairy tale world where the limerence and passion of a new relationship is supposed to last forever. What they don't realize is that they're alone because of who they are: lying, manipulative, self-serving gluttons. Don't let the tears fool you into believing there isn't calculation to what she does.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
...and the children were where at the time of each of your behaviors? Good parents do not act so selfishly and recklessly...both of you.

Seriously, what do you think your children are learning from each of you right now...and do you think it is a good life lesson for them?

I am sorry for your pain, I am disheartened that you are experiencing such turmoil, but you are an adult. You have the ability to seek resolution and to think more abstractly. They do not.

If you think your life has been unfair you can choose to change it, to make it better...beginning today...in each moment. Please choose better for them.
That is a damn fine quality to add to the new you.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
...and the children were where at the time of each of your behaviors? Good parents do not act so selfishly and recklessly...both of you.

Seriously, what do you think your children are learning from each of you right now...and do you think it is a good life lesson for them?

I am sorry for your pain, I am disheartened that you are experiencing such turmoil, but you are an adult. You have the ability to seek resolution and to think more abstractly. They do not.

If you think your life has been unfair you can choose to change it, to make it better...beginning today...in each moment. Please choose better for them.
That is a damn fine quality to add to the new you.

I'm given to understand that being a good father is also an EZ mode hack for getting into panties. Is this still accurate?

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm given to understand that being a good father is also an EZ mode hack for getting into panties. Is this still accurate?
It's working for me. Unfortunately, it's the same panties that I was getting into that made me a father.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
1301790359001.png

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I can only speak for myself and several friends with whom I have had this discussion. The answer is: absofuckinglutely.
One of my best friends is currently married to a person who is NOT a good father, he is not a good husband. it is a very long and convoluted story and I have supported her in her attempts to save her marriage. She is tired after the last several years of trying. She is ready to go. She has basically been a single parent for 8 years anyway.
She is cute AF and will have no trouble finding men who want her...we already know several...but highest on her panty sharing list right now are men who are good dads.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Turns out being a responsible, respectable human being is an attractive quality.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Im starting to lose my shit this morning. I'm fucking frustrated and depressed. She stayed at his place last night, she came home at 5 am this morning. She tried to go to bed, and I was getting up to go to the gym before work. Instead of punching the fuck out of her cheating whore face I just resorted to being an asshole, turned on all the lights turned the tv on loud, sat in bed ate my toast and peanut butter and sipped my pre workout loud as fuck. Childish? Sure I didnt fucking care. Come home after fucking him and expect to just go to bed like nothings wrong.

I just got to work, im fucking having a mini panic attack and shit. Im a fucking mess. I told her I was sorry for being an assole, and that im super frustrated and depressed and whatever she was planning to do to make me feel like shit is working, so I hope shes happy with herself.. But she will spin it to everyone to make it out to be the victim here. She already is and has been.

Change the locks.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You think you're an asshole, on this forum? o_O You don't even post in the NFL or Politics threads.

• 1Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
RL me is pretty much exactly like FOH me. Courteous, responsible and very handsome.