Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yea fixing a light bulb, fixing the arm of a plane. Potato, Potahto.

It was an arm rest...on a passangers seat. Tell me why that’s a freak out for you exactly because I’m curious. I never even flip them down because they are useless anyway.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Haha shit. I didn't see that you said arm rest. I thought you were talking about a fucking arm (wing) of the plane and I was like "Why the hell is he so nonchalant about this? What the fuck?"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm getting on a plane for Colorado in 2 weeks. I'm already feeling the pressure.

swtn.gif

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I enjoy flying, especially takes offs. I once had to take a red eye from Vegas to Ft Lauderdale non-stop on Spirit airlines. It was terrible. They pack you in that thing like a sardine. I couldn't feel my legs by the end of the flight. Never again. The majority of my flying is for work, so I basically get the nicest flight / best seats I can get away with.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I enjoy flying, especially takes offs. I once had to take a red eye from Vegas to Ft Lauderdale non-stop on Spirit airlines. It was terrible. They pack you in that thing like a sardine. I couldn't feel my legs by the end of the flight. Never again. The majority of my flying is for work, so I basically get the nicest flight / best seats I can get away with.

Yeah I wouldn’t use Spirit beyond the 70 min flight I do now for sure.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tarrant Tarrant be careful, shit airlines charge you for carryons and well everything, so it can be almost just as expenssive as a "normal" one.

Lol yeah they love to nickle and dime you for sure. I’ve been doing this small flight for a year now, every two weeks and I’ve been alright. Only a few more weeks and I’ll be done.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Back when I worked for Ford we had a launch in the Kentucky Truck Plant for a semi that Ford did. Anyway they had like 20 of us engineers stationed there for six months to do on the fly part changes for shit that was not assembling well, or problems with workability. anyways they would fly all of us down from Detroit on Monday, and fly us all back on Fri evening on a plush ford passenger jet with leather captain seats. It was crazy how much money they spent to have us down there. For SIX months. We dint even use the regular airports gates, they had their own hangar with their own private gate, parking lot. But this was pre 911. Not sure how they do it now.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Tarrant, didn't you just open a new Escape Room business where you were living? Are you selling or going to try to manage it remotely?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tarrant, didn't you just open a new Escape Room business where you were living? Are you selling or going to try to manage it remotely?

One of the other rooms in town is a large chain and they made me an offer on my games and business that I accepted around the end of January. I came out of it pretty good.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Congrats Tarrant. Sounds like you're landing on your feet for sure. I think we'll be geographically close. Let me buy you a beer sometime.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Congrats Tarrant. Sounds like you're landing on your feet for sure. I think we'll be geographically close. Let me buy you a beer sometime.

Are you in Michigan? I didn’t know that if that’s the case. I’ll be between Flint and Lansing but I (as well as she) have friends and family from Zoo, Rapids, all the way up to the Bridge.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Best au paires are from the Philippines, hands down, no contest. Get one that has 5+ siblings (most of them) and is one of the older ones, since she would have had to care for the youngers. You can give her a 6'X6' room with a 14" CRT TV, feed her white rice, have her wake at 5am to prepare a deluxe breakfast and pack kids' lunches, and she'll still think she's in heaven compared to "back home".

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Best au paires are from the Philippines, hands down, no contest. Get one that has 5+ siblings (most of them) and is one of the older ones, since she would have had to care for the youngers. You can give her a 6'X6' room with a 14" CRT TV, feed her white rice, have her wake at 5am to prepare a deluxe breakfast and pack kids' lunches, and she'll still think she's in heaven compared to "back home".

I've never had a Filipino one mine have been Thai. But any third world country will do, for the same reasons as above. Exception: no south americans.

For the purposes of getting a third world au pair Spain and Italy are fine. People are surprisingly poor as shit there.

I have a Swedish one coming this summer, can't wait to discuss rape and migrants with her. lol

• 1Worf