Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I should journal this shit. Girl I was with last week now wants me to tie her up.

Should I get a consent form?

Isnt that more or less mandatory for even a forehead kiss in Canada these days?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I should journal this shit. Girl I was with last week now wants me to tie her up.

Should I get a consent form?
Seeing as you're in Canada, while not your lawyer I would recommend against engaging in intercourse full stop unless your skin color is brown and your denominated religion is Islam.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think you're okay if you have her sign a consent form every 5 minutes... so bring two just in case.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think you should fuck her for 11 minutes without a condom and spray it all over her face just to stick it to Fogel. You can't let him get away with that sick burn Bisi.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I went on a date with an uberliberal on Sunday.

When she gave hints of SJW tendencies I started razzing her about it. We were at a bookstore and I would point to a book and ask if it was "problematic" or "triggering". She was nice! It was fun!

• 1Solidarity

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Be careful. What starts out as cute ribbing, turns into her burning your clothes when she discovers your FOH account.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I went on a date with an uberliberal on Sunday.

When she gave hints of SJW tendencies I started razzing her about it. We were at a bookstore and I would point to a book and ask if it was "problematic" or "triggering". She was nice! It was fun!
Is this the same chick that wants you to tie her up?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Grats Adebisi Adebisi , god speed on the tinder world.

Things with the wife are bad, we had a major argument the other day that started because I am going to take the day off for the release of PoP.

She had asked me to take 1 day off to help her ( she was going to stay all day with her mom in a minor hospital operation) so I said sure, then last Saturday I told her that I would take 2 days, 1 for her and 1 for me.

She then asked to take on my day off and do some of her house chores, I told her, then that If i did that, then it wouldn't be a day off. We started arguing about our schedules, basically mine is from 7 AM to 7 PM out the house driving to and from work. Her schedule is a hectic combination of school and driving our daughter to speech therapies. At some point I told her she just had a whole week off, (she didn't she had some days off from spring break and her nursing school, she had 3 days off).

She enrages and throws her notebook at me, full on 5 feet away full speed throw, it hits me on the stomach, (not the first she hits me in an argument, kind of the third). So instead of walking away , like I did on previous occasions, I go at her and put the fear of god in her. I said that I would hit her if she continues to hit me/throwing stuff at me during our arguments, and I did meant it. I have been angry at her before, when it is basically a shouting match, over other arguments; but this time it was a different kind of anger, I didn't even raise my voice to speak .

I didn't touch her, but I'm sure i made my point across.

Now she claims that she is afraid of me, but somehow has not put two and two together and realize that my action was a reaction to her becoming physically aggressive, again . And of course will not admit that she is at fault and blames her throwing stuff at me because of the words I said.

I now stay work late, go home, interact little with her, pay EQ, sleep on the couch.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I understand it's very upsetting/frustrating for a woman to hit you and I can get wanting to retaliate when attacked, but when youre bigger/stronger than her, you have to make the choice to not get physical. If you've asked her to knock it off in the past, you lose the moral high ground when you threaten her.

If she's blaming you for her behavior, I'd point out how childish that is and remind her it is ultimately her choice to throw shit or to attempt to resolve conflict amicably. I have a master's in nursing and that shit was hard af, so she's probably under a lot of stress. I don't think that is a good excuse to get angry and throw shit around. Have you guys considered couples counseling?

Last edited:

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
We went to counseling in the past, last time it was 3 years ago. We are both under a lot of stress and anger over the way life has turned out for us.

• 1Like

matsb84

Silver Knight of the Realm
Stop hiding from your wife. Talk to her, apologize, and do the chores. You'll feel better, she'll feel better, and you can move on with your lives.

Your de-escalation of arguments and prioritizing needs some work. Seriously, take a step back here, and understand you've chosen to play a video game instead of helping your wife out, even knowing she has a hectic schedule. I'm not going to get into the rest of what happened, because you had chances to de-escalate, and instead chose to instigate. Its about prevention and picking battles, which you failed at here. I'm not saying you shouldn't have a spine and you should do what she says all the time, but this is dumb shit to have an argument on. I get you have a day off and its awesome to do stuff thats fun over chores, but seriously man..this is your wife, not some random girl. Just help her out. Presumably, you've chosen to marry this woman and have a kid for a good reason..right?

As far as how your lives have turned out..you have control over that, stop wallowing and figure out a way to fix it together.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Stop hiding from your wife. Talk to her, apologize, and do the chores. You'll feel better, she'll feel better, and you can move on with your lives.

Your de-escalation of arguments and prioritizing needs some work. Seriously, take a step back here, and understand you've chosen to play a video game instead of helping your wife out, even knowing she has a hectic schedule. I'm not going to get into the rest of what happened, because you had chances to de-escalate, and instead chose to instigate. Its about prevention and picking battles, which you failed at here. I'm not saying you shouldn't have a spine and you should do what she says all the time, but this is dumb shit to have an argument on. I get you have a day off and its awesome to do stuff thats fun over chores, but seriously man..this is your wife, not some random girl. Just help her out. Presumably, you've chosen to marry this woman and have a kid for a good reason..right?

As far as how your lives have turned out..you have control over that, stop wallowing and figure out a way to fix it together.

Hectic was the wrong word then.

Today she has nothing to do. Literally no classes, no hospital hours, she completed those already. its only 200 hours per per semester. So today is just staying home, studying doing whatever. Everyday I leave the house earlier than her and return later than her. I return to a dirty kitchen, and I have to do dishes than sometimes have been there since lunch time. So at some level that disconnect does bothers me.

Last edited:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Lendarios stop for a minute

You're asking to take a day off to play the release of an emulated video game

Let it sink in

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Grats Adebisi Adebisi , god speed on the tinder world.

Things with the wife are bad, we had a major argument the other day that started because I am going to take the day off for the release of PoP.

She had asked me to take 1 day off to help her ( she was going to stay all day with her mom in a minor hospital operation) so I said sure, then last Saturday I told her that I would take 2 days, 1 for her and 1 for me.

She then asked to take on my day off and do some of her house chores, I told her, then that If i did that, then it wouldn't be a day off. We started arguing about our schedules, basically mine is from 7 AM to 7 PM out the house driving to and from work. Her schedule is a hectic combination of school and driving our daughter to speech therapies. At some point I told her she just had a whole week off, (she didn't she had some days off from spring break and her nursing school, she had 3 days off).

She enrages and throws her notebook at me, full on 5 feet away full speed throw, it hits me on the stomach, (not the first she hits me in an argument, kind of the third). So instead of walking away , like I did on previous occasions, I go at her and put the fear of god in her. I said that I would hit her if she continues to hit me/throwing stuff at me during our arguments, and I did meant it. I have been angry at her before, when it is basically a shouting match, over other arguments; but this time it was a different kind of anger, I didn't even raise my voice to speak .

I didn't touch her, but I'm sure i made my point across.

Now she claims that she is afraid of me, but somehow has not put two and two together and realize that my action was a reaction to her becoming physically aggressive, again . And of course will not admit that she is at fault and blames her throwing stuff at me because of the words I said.

I now stay work late, go home, interact little with her, pay EQ, sleep on the couch.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Lendarios stop for a minute

You're asking to take a day off to play the release of an emulated video game

Let it sink in
People take off time off work to watch season openers, people take time off work to do something they enjoy that happened to fall within a work day.

What are you trying to say? You are damn right if the world cup comes to America and I could watch my favorite team I would 100% take that day off and watch them in the stadium.

wilkxus

<Bronze Donator>
1) Simplify. Contemplate some priorities in your life, might give you some pause if you step back from the details of reasons justifications.
Consider:

play.....
game...... life
game...... life

vs

work
wife, love, family..... play with family
wife, love, family...... play some game (eventually, see below)
Then lead by example before talking about it with wife:

2) Go kiss your wife

3) Go clean kitchen, wash up etc

4) Go hug your wife and apologize.

5) Avoid game for at least a few days and focus some more on more important priorities before game again