Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The Flint area only has 3 rooms and only one of those is open on weekdays. I'd really need to take awhile and assess the market out there and see how they are doing.

I guess I'd have to say, "At the moment no, I'm not planning on it but it's not out of the question." I know I can do it, I can do it well and have success with it but I've been gone for 18 years, I'll really need to gauge the market. For the time being, I'll be putting myself through trade school I think.

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This thread needs good news for a change.

Wife threw an envelope at me when I got home today, 2 tickets to Dr. Jordan Peterson 12 Rules For Life tour.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I just want to say that the amount of women with mind boggling retarded tattoos is depressing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
I just want to say that the amount of women with mind boggling retarded tattoos is depressing.

Also all these chick with their septums pierced. Nostril is okay, but I have yet to see where a girl looks good with their septum pierced...

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Also all these chick with their septums pierced. Nostril is okay, but I have yet to see where a girl looks good with their septum pierced...

It's a signal for you to get a super strong rare earth magnet implanted just above the base of your dick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Am I doing it right?

Screenshot_20180409-141215.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I should journal this shit. Girl I was with last week now wants me to tie her up.

Should I get a consent form?