Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You just need a face to face convo with your wife and lay it out.

Do you want to be divorced? If no, what can we do to fix it?

After 21 years faithful there needs to be some trust. That's marriage 101

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, if she can't trust you, she's got issues. If my wife did that, it would have to end, or I'd have to leave. If she felt she couldn't trust me, even though there was no reason for her mistrust, I couldn't stay with that.

Is there any reason for her mistrust? I know you said you've been faithful, but have there been close calls? Online things? Something she has caught you with? Is there ANY reason she might think you're stepping out?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, if she can't trust you, she's got issues. If my wife did that, it would have to end, or I'd have to leave. If she felt she couldn't trust me, even though there was no reason for her mistrust, I couldn't stay with that.

Is there any reason for her mistrust? I know you said you've been faithful, but have there been close calls? Online things? Something she has caught you with? Is there ANY reason she might think you're stepping out?
Nope nothing. 99% of the time I'm at home the other 1% is me hanging out with my friends from HS. Not even sure where'd she figure I had time to cheat since I'd been hardcore playing MMOs for the longest time. Situation as it is actually suits me as its like having a roommate. I'm there for my kids and we actually get along fairly well even without being physical. I'm about as simple as can be and the whole situation is like that cartoon of hte chick wondering what her boyfriend is thinking of and that hes cheating on her etc.. and hes just wondering why his motorcycle wont start.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
So it's for the kids. I'm sure someone can link the studies that two unhappy parents is worse than divorced parents.

Roommates without benefits sounds awful man.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I bet you anything the effect you are describing, of which I am highly skeptical (unhappy parents are worse than divorced parents) is only detectable when the parents are like domestic violence and restraining orders level unhappy. I bet they are comparing the average divorce case with the extreme outliers of unhappy marriages. Not just the average sexless marriages.

Every woman I've dated who came from a divorced family was Fucked Up in one or more serious ways. No way having a mom and dad who dont bang comes anywhere close to that level of damage.

Sounds shitty though Janx, sorry...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
meanwhile on BisiTinder

b0mC7yk.png

Haha, Tinder is gold sometimes. What did you say to spark that diatribe?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I do not agree with this, if someone raises their hands to you or hits you with an object they should consider that action before they do it. Being the weaker sex does not give them a pass to be physically abusive. If a bitch wants to raise hands to me she is an adult and is free to do so but should consider the consequences.

Stop infantilizing women. They know EXACTLY what they are doing.

While absolutely true, you (especially as a lawyer) know the woman can and will consider the 'consequences' and if she has a quarter brain will realize she wins every time.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
While absolutely true, you (especially as a lawyer) know the woman can and will consider the 'consequences' and if she has a quarter brain will realize she wins every time.

This is false. You just need to consider your evidence. For example, if you have a physically abusive spouse, install cameras. Let her beat you on camera. Then when you stand up for yourself, all your evidence is documented. As another guy said, this isn't a license to go all MMA on her - just restrain her and protect yourself and let her know thats not ok. And make sure thats on camera too. Then when she calls the cops, guess who is going to jail?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This is false. You just need to consider your evidence. For example, if you have a physically abusive spouse, install cameras. Let her beat you on camera. Then when you stand up for yourself, all your evidence is documented. As another guy said, this isn't a license to go all MMA on her - just restrain her and protect yourself and let her know thats not ok. And make sure thats on camera too. Then when she calls the cops, guess who is going to jail?

Lendarios Lendarios you heard it here bro just install a camera system throughout your whole house (don't worry about the costs bro or feasability of getting cameras installed in your home w/o your wife noticing!) and get your wife to beat you. Problem solved you're not doing 2-4 and you probably still won't get custody of your children.

I gotta say Cad Cad , i'm not impressed with your argument.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Lendarios Lendarios you heard it here bro just install a camera system throughout your whole house (don't worry about the costs bro or feasability of getting cameras installed in your home w/o your wife noticing!) and get your wife to beat you. Problem solved you're not doing 2-4 and you probably still won't get custody of your children.

I gotta say Cad Cad , i'm not impressed with your argument.

If your argument is just "oh you just have to let a woman hit you and you stand there and take it and do nothing and oh by the way you'll still lose your kids lol" then... okie dokie. Have fun with your assumptions and shitty life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
If your argument is just "oh you just have to let a woman hit you and you stand there and take it and do nothing and oh by the way you'll still lose your kids lol" then... okie dokie. Have fun with your assumptions and shitty life.

My argument is cameras arent a viable way to protect yourself from the femenarchy if you picked the wrong wife.

Don’t be married to a fucking psycho (the option i chose, so ill be fine thanks), or show that bitch the back of your hand and go to jail...... or install a camera system throughout your house to create a police state of a marriage. Or maybe leave the cunt?

How much did your camera system run you by the way?

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
My argument is cameras arent a viable way to protect yourself from the femenarchy if you picked the wrong wife.

Don’t be married to a fucking psycho (the option i chose, so ill be fine thanks), or show that bitch the back of your hand and go to jail...... or install a camera system throughout your house to create a police state of a marriage. Or maybe leave the cunt?

Mine ran me like $200. $40 per camera (I have 4) and then another $40ish in SD cards that I put in each camera to record. I put them up to watch the kids, not create a police state of marriage. I also don't have them in bedrooms or anything so if my wife was smart she'd kick take me to our room to kick my ass.

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
Her response made my penis soft. Retroactive left-swipe.

I can't quite work out what she means by sexualising for each phase of the cycle - does she rub one out to varying degrees of intensity depending on the phase?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

My wife doesn’t hit me. But if she did you can bet I’d document that with irrefutable evidence before I defended myself physically.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
You'd most likely still get wrecked in family court after she manufactures some brusing on herself. The system is completely fucked for guys.