Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
That is with the sizer in the bra. What she would look like post op not now, but based on responses seems people agree it’s a nice size.
She and I are similarly pre-job built; please send the dr.'s contact info upon successful post op. Thank you.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Yeah definitely file an illegitimate claim

Don't need to file a claim.

Your landlord can't ask for your "papers" with a service animal (and neither can anyone else). Just like they can't ask for your "papers" for why you are in a wheelchair, etc.

ADA is all over this shit. That's all protected medical health records, between you and your physician.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Actually!

"Emotional Support Animal" is not defined per the ADA. ADA only recognizes "Service Animals" and specifically defines those as either dogs or miniature ponies.

You can get away with the whole "emotional support animal" thing because no one wants to touch the ADA with a 10 foot pole because its the most garbage and idiotic piece of legislation ever written. That and at the local level some places to recognize ESAs. Though I know in Arizona they are trying their hardest to crack down on retards who run around calling anything and everything a service animal.

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
no one wants to touch the ADA with a 10 foot pole because its the most garbage and idiotic piece of legislation ever written.

I appreciate the hyperbole, but this isn't even close to being true as long as the patriot act still exists.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I've never seen a pony service animal. Now I wanna!

I know a woman that trains service animals. Those are great dogs.

• 2Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
220px-Guide_horse.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm gonna expand on the whole "thin, ugly girl" thing.

Fat girls are very limited in what you can do with them. Anything involving physical exertion is out of the question. Hiking, biking, heck even getting somewhere at a reasonable walking speed is straight out. So either sit at home and consume whatever the monitor has right now, or go out to do things involving sitting and eating. Which brings me to the next issue:

The thing about your 95kg girl. She's 95kg now. Who knows where she is in 2 years. in five. Your ugly girl will not get any uglier in the next years.
You can come to terms with how she looks, but try coming to terms with her weight if that weight keeps going up.

And the last thing: There is no huge ugliness acceptance movement she might reveal to be part of and ruin your life over it.

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 8 users

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Actually!

"Emotional Support Animal" is not defined per the ADA. ADA only recognizes "Service Animals" and specifically defines those as either dogs or miniature ponies.

You can get away with the whole "emotional support animal" thing because no one wants to touch the ADA with a 10 foot pole because its the most garbage and idiotic piece of legislation ever written. That and at the local level some places to recognize ESAs. Though I know in Arizona they are trying their hardest to crack down on retards who run around calling anything and everything a service animal.

Correct.

Never say your pet is a support animal, etc. It's a "service animal."

Emotional support animals caught on as being snowflakey AF, but the term is meaningless medically (and thus, often legally) speaking.

If you have a "service animal," your landlord can GTFO. If you have an "emotional support animal," your landlord can tell you to GTFO.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm gonna expand on the whole "thin, ugly girl" thing.

Fat girls are very limited in what you can do with them. Anything involving physical exertion is out of the question. Hiking, biking, heck even getting somewhere at a reasonable walking speed is straight out. So either sit at home and consume whatever the monitor has right now, or go out to do things involving sitting and eating. Which brings me to the next issue:

The thing about your 95kg girl. She's 95kg now. Who knows where she is in 2 years. in five. Your ugly girl will not get any uglier in the next years.
You can come to terms with how she looks, but try coming to terms with her weight if that weight keeps going up.

And the last thing: There is no huge ugliness acceptance movement she might reveal to be part of and ruin your life over it.

Counterpoint. You can fix fat much easier than you can fix ugly.

Double counterpoint. Go find an eager fat woman and let her suck your cock. You might become a card carrying member of the chubby chasers club.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You do know that this is completely delusional in easily 95% of the cases.

How exactly do you fix ugly? Because plastic surgery is expensive and usually makes people even uglier than before.

I'd also love to hear that conversation. "I'm not attracted to you anymore. I've decided you're ugly. You need to get pretty or I'm leaving you"

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How exactly do you fix ugly? Because plastic surgery is expensive and usually makes people even uglier than before.

I'd also love to hear that conversation. "I'm not attracted to you anymore. I've decided you're ugly. You need to get pretty or I'm leaving you"

There's no need to "fix" anything. You just get used to it.

And just btw, I'm not talking about hideously ugly or deformed like that burn victim that used to be a meme. Just like you don't suggest 200kg beached whales when suggesting fat girls. I'm talking about thin fours and fives.

• 1Like

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'd take a butterface any day over a fatty. I guess everyone has there own definitions of what is what though. I happen to find short women in the 140-160 range quite attractive but have friends that think that's too fat. Proportionate of course, not chicks with giant bellies and nothing else.

• 1Like