Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Need to be able to Haram posts in here. If you've got a chubby girl, you don't want then to lose weight unless you want sone real sad titties.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I was summoned.

How am I being dragged into this?
WITNESS US

the question is fat and ugly or thin and ugly? Quinn makes some very good arguments for thin, but fat is not without certain advantages itself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thin and ugly, think of how much you save on the grocery bill? That shit is forever.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If someone is fat in their 30s, you really want to see how that worksout in their 40s or 50s?

• 4Like

Rais

Trakanon Raider
You live in the Santa Monica area. Women here only look at you if you drive a 80k+ car and have your own place. Talk to women, they will bitch about guys just wanting 10s and are assholes. Move away from this shit hole and enjoy life. Los Angeles sucks for a social life unless you made 200k a year, or just suck dick for money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The classsic butterface
epicbutterface.jpg

and a white girl? sure. You also know for a fact those boobies are real, cuz she woulda directed that surgery money towards her face if she had any plastic done instead.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
The classsic butterface
epicbutterface.jpg

and a white girl? sure. You also know for a fact those boobies are real, cuz she woulda directed that surgery money towards her face if she had any plastic done instead.

Nothing wrong with a butterface since you can always do doggy. That and have you seen what bitches can do with makeup these days? I would buy that bitch a giftcard to Ulta and a few brush strokes later you wouldn't even know.

TLDIQDQG4Q9ATEJV-v1-fill810x415x

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't mind her face, she's just making a weird face. The problem is she looks like the type of women that's going to complain about everything

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
The classsic butterface
epicbutterface.jpg

thats hot.

• 2Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
The classsic butterface
epicbutterface.jpg

reminds me of Meg's friend, Patty, from Family Guy

itemized.png
Augmented-Reality-hardhat.jpg

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The classsic butterface
epicbutterface.jpg

Looks like Shelley

• 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
Shelly without the dwarfism.

She's got a long face and that long hair is making it seem longer than it is. Give her short hair and contacts and she'll be a solid 6.

This is coming from a guy who likes long hair and glasses. They're not doing her any particular favors in this case.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I find her very attractive for.some reason. Just waiting for someone to say it's a dude

• 2Like
  • 2Worf