Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
In my experience, hot woman always have a bad character, it is the way life forms them, they expect to be queens and as they get older and lose their looks, they get bitchy and in their frustration, leash out at their partner first and everone else later. So, a 5 may be a better life partner then an 8, on the long run. What is funny is, that when my wife was 25 she was a 4 at most, but now that we have grown older, she is easily a 7 amongst her age group, because she never uses make up and lived healthily. To each their own.
This is an unbreakable law of the universe. Well said.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Marriage does not equal being a parent. Marriage, from a historical view is a pretty new concept compared to the age of the human race, so uh, stop using this as a reason.
I get the historical point you're making, but
a. Having kids without being married doesnt work well. Marriage is in the best interests of the children.
b. they didnt always call it marriage but the pair bond has probably been around for several million years. Marriage just codified that existing behavior into a set of legal and social norms. IOW your point is mostly a quibble over what we're calling it, not the thing itself.

iannis

Musty Nester
Funny enough — that was actually a point of contention. I actually really dug that woman and we dated for a decent time after that, she was a good person with a good job and fun to be around.

That said she had this weird shitty taste in movies to a certain extent. She also liked some good stuff, I.e. classic movies like Casablanca which I really appreciated in her, but then she hated The Big Lebowski and liked other garbage which at times made me question her.

She was a very adventurous eater and would try anything which was a big turn on for me. I hate it when women are picky eaters or vegan.

To be fair, while most of the scenes in Big Lebowski are awesome and remain quotable (This aggression will not stand, man) the movie itself, when you stitch together those scenes, isn't really all that good.

It's an odd one. The plot is horrible but the characters and acting are great and the scenes themselves are strong. That movie is best like 15 minutes at a time.

• 4Dislike
  • 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Funny enough — that was actually a point of contention. I actually really dug that woman and we dated for a decent time after that, she was a good person with a good job and fun to be around.

That said she had this weird shitty taste in movies to a certain extent. She also liked some good stuff, I.e. classic movies like Casablanca which I really appreciated in her, but then she hated The Big Lebowski and liked other garbage which at times made me question her.

She was a very adventurous eater and would try anything which was a big turn on for me. I hate it when women are picky eaters or vegan.

If you don't like The Big Lebowski you are borderline trash tier. That movie is still awesome to watch. If you have a woman who loves it you also have a great in joke about her rug really making the room.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
If she has a rug I'm leaving the room.

Big Jay Oakerson has a bit on his netflix special where he accidentally saw his 16 year old daughter naked, full bush.

Now when women get naked around him and they have a bush he's like "WHOA, WHOA, what the fuck? You get in that bathroom right now and shave your pussy like an adult, you freaky piece of shit!"

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Was on a tinder date once. Hit if off great. Went back to my place. I get her jeans off, we're making out, it's hot and heavy. I move my lips down towards the panties and notice hair coming out of the pantyline like a overflowing forest....... Immediately suggested we watch a movie instead then ghosted her.

FYI she was Mexican, prob an illegal so that may explain a lot.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Was on a tinder date once. Hit if off great. Went back to my place. I get her jeans off, we're making out, it's hot and heavy. I move my lips down towards the panties and notice hair coming out of the pantyline like a overflowing forest....... Immediately suggested we watch a movie instead then ghosted her.

FYI she was Mexican, prob an illegal so that may explain a lot.

Dude, you can send her my way.

I LOVE hairy pussies. I get so tired of the clean shaven ones, when I see any hair I'm excited.

My first girlfriend as a teenager was half white / half Mexican and she had wonderful hairy pussy. Maybe I've had a fetish for them ever since...but I think it's more just a primal thing for me.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Dude, you can send her my way.

I LOVE hairy pussies. I get so tired of the clean shaven ones, when I see any hair I'm excited.

My first girlfriend as a teenager was half white / half Mexican and she had wonderful hairy pussy. Maybe I've had a fetish for them ever since...but I think it's more just a primal thing for me.

Dude WTF. How do you go down on that though? You get hair stuck in your teeth and shit. It's like making out with a bearded man.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Dude WTF. How do you go down on that though? You get hair stuck in your teeth and shit. It's like making out with a bearded man.

Nahh, it ain't that bad in my opinion.

I love a (good) smelling pussy that's also hairy. I'll eat that for days.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Side note - do u Bros shave your twig and berries?

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
This forum needs more stories like this.

All I can say is that she would have to be smoking for me to screw her on her period, let alone driving somewhere for the opportunity to do so. I ate a chick out once on her period, but the bitch never told me, claimed it "just started", and I didn't notice because the lights were out. All I kept thinking is how wrong it was for such a hot chick to have such a fish-stank poon. When I was done and went to go to the bathroom to take a leak, I experienced a double take and moment of terror when I saw my face covered in blood until I realized what happened. Bitch wasn't even apologetic and I had to strip my own blood soaked sheets.

I dunno what you’re talking about, I’ve had sex with my wife on her period (not the first day, but later when it’s bloody but not super bloody) it doesn’t smell any different than normal. If her pussy stank, it probably just usually stank, not because of the period.

Last edited:

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I dunno what you’re talking about, I’ve had sex with my wife on her period (not the first day, but later when it’s bloody but not super bloody) it doesn’t smell any different than normal. If her pussy stank, it probably just usually stank, not because of the period.

Yeah, I used to frequently have sex with my last LTR at the end of her period and I’d get a little blood on my dick but nothing bad and no unusual smell.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Disagree. I had a housemate when I was in Grad school who had the most god awful period odor. It made the entire home stink... I am gagging just thinking about it.
I would spend the week with G just to avoid the smell and all the critters that would show up at the house looking for rotting fish.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Disagree. I had a housemate when I was in Grad school who had the most god awful period odor. It made the entire home stink... I am gagging just thinking about it.
I would spend the week with G just to avoid the smell and all the critters that would show up at the house looking for rotting fish.
Is it possible she was already stank, but the period intensified it to the point that you could smell it without being near her crotch?