Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ugh, didn't know period odor was a thing. Then again my sense of smell sucks.
You need to be near a pussy to smell it. That might be why you didn't know.

• 14Worf
Reactions: 13 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You need to be near a pussy to smell it. That might be why you didn't know.

Hah. I did go down on a girl once who's puss did smell. I manned up, it wasn't terrible but wasn't pleasant.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I dont understand this thread. Grown up forum requires us to pretend that period blood doesnt stink? I dont care how much you like your woman, her shit still smells like shit and her period blood still smells like period blood.

Doesnt mean sex is off the table, but lets acknowledge that the period part of period sex is pretty fucking gross.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Period sex can be gross. There...acknowledged. Let's all move on.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I dont understand this thread. Grown up forum requires us to pretend that period blood doesnt stink? I dont care how much you like your woman, her shit still smells like shit and her period blood still smells like period blood.

Doesnt mean sex is off the table, but lets acknowledge that the period part of period sex is pretty fucking gross.

It was one poster, who is often inclined to be better than the rest of us. Everyone else agrees blood smells like blood.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Some people here eat ass, licking particles of shit into their mouth. The bar is low.

Foler Foler honestly I tell that story to whoever will hear it

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
If eating ass is wrong, I don't want to be right.

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Well it’s boob day. Wife is in surgery and I’m feeling super anxious, yet they gave her the Valium. If it had been me I would have so wussed out.

I know it’s rather routine but just scares me, can’t wait till it’s over. I asked her several times last few days if she wanted to back out and she just laughed at me and said “projecting much?”

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Well it’s boob day. Wife is in surgery and I’m feeling super anxious, yet they gave her the Valium. If it had been me I would have so wussed out.

I know it’s rather routine but just scares me, can’t wait till it’s over. I asked her several times last few days if she wanted to back out and she just laughed at me and said “projecting much?”
My best to you and the Missus on a smooth procedure. My wife got her boobs done about 14 years ago, the whole process made me realize how little I cared about the size of her boobs. MY whole thing was that i wanted her to get them for her, not for me, which is exactly what she did.

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about them, they are nice but I am just as attracted to her post-op as I was pre-op. It has been 14 years and they still look amazing, which further justifies our decision to pay a little more and go to one of the best guy in the world at the time. Dr Garth Fisher who was the Doctor on Extreme Makeover and his ex-wife is Brooke Burke, if you want to know what my wife's boobs look like google Brooke Burke Boobs and then imagine them more fair skinned.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
For a long time I was like Noddle and a few others, married and saying "fuck marriage, i wouldn't wish this on anyone"

But man I'm so happy these days with my wife (and best friend for years) that i honestly get both sides of the coin. Like someone else said, mileage may vary...get the wrong one and either trade in asap or be in for the long, unhappy haul. We only get one life, if you're unhappy in your marriage and you tried to fix it multiple times and its useless, gtfo. Don't go with the "well it could be worse, all marriages are like this sometimes."

No, I thought that garbage too. In reality, a true, equal partner (queue up the "GAAAAAAY" meme) is unlike anything this world has to offer. Shits downright magical. Yeah that sounds gay but I'll be damned if that ain't how it is.

I know this is 4 pages ago for current but I had to reply to this. There are also other factors. Like my case, one aspect of our marriage is beyond miserable, but any time I have that blunt inner conversation with myself about one life blah blah, I am reminded that pretty much every other facet is great. So it's either be a bitch and focus on this one aspect and be a miserable cunt or average it out with all the other stuff which is good to great. Yeah, there are MANY cases where people just do not jive while being married, and yes in those cases you only have one life to live, get out and find happiness. However, I also think many people laser focus on that one ill too much and don't see the forest for the trees. Very good point though.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I know this is 4 pages ago for current but I had to reply to this. There are also other factors. Like my case, one aspect of our marriage is beyond miserable, but any time I have that blunt inner conversation with myself about one life blah blah, I am reminded that pretty much every other facet is great. So it's either be a bitch and focus on this one aspect and be a miserable cunt or average it out with all the other stuff which is good to great. Yeah, there are MANY cases where people just do not jive while being married, and yes in those cases you only have one life to live, get out and find happiness. However, I also think many people laser focus on that one ill too much and don't see the forest for the trees. Very good point though.

Good point. Honestly even outside of marriage I feel like it's pretty normal to not 100% always be in jive or on the same page with someone else, friends, family etc. People are humans and no one is perfect.

Man, you guys are almost redpiling me back on the idea that marriage can work out. Glad to hear people share their positive experiences in here. It gives me some hope.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
It all depends on the attitude. If you want total agency over your life and its decisions and not be beholden to someone else's feelings in every decision you make, that's totally cool but you should be honest with yourself and say you aren't up for marriage or any long term partnership. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to be 100 % independent. It's just not right for something like that though.

• 1Like