Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
11ba4b59-2b7f-4bdf-a8a7-0e775206e39f_text.gif

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I dunno what you’re talking about, I’ve had sex with my wife on her period (not the first day, but later when it’s bloody but not super bloody) it doesn’t smell any different than normal. If her pussy stank, it probably just usually stank, not because of the period.

Your wife must have magic Asian pussy. To be fair, there are some period pussies that can literally fish stink up an entire room, while others you'll need to get your head down there to detect it, but dead uterine lining is just gonna smell no matter what.

1547477830637.png

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I mean, I'm sure it has a smell, but it's never been enough to be a deterrent for me. Then again, I eat ass.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Mmmmm. butthole.

As is the case with everything people are different. Some vag's don't stink. Some do.

Some dudes got some stinky balls. It's not entirely a matter of hygiene. That's the odd one. You can immediately see why a vag might stink, especially during a period. But why some dudes got ballstank?

Wash yo dick.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can smell my wife's blood.

It smells like blood.

But only when my dick is going in there, I can't smell it from the outside.

I've also cleaned up afterbirth in my own bathroom so I don't usually give a shit

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Obviously and not just for this reason

I’m just saying I haven’t noticed any difference in odor whether she’s on her period or not.

I've only had limited sample size but I will say that the Asians I've slept with probably have the nicest body odor and softest skin of any racial demographic I've been with.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I've only had limited sample size but I will say that the Asians I've slept with probably have the nicest body odor and softest skin of any racial demographic I've been with.
Body odor is dictated by what foods you eat. If you subsist primarily on seafood and rice you smell much different than someone who eats beef and potatoes every day. One of the practical lessons I learned living in Japan.

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Body odor is dictated by what foods you eat. If you subsist primarily on seafood and rice you smell much different than someone who eats beef and potatoes every day. One of the practical lessons I learned living in Japan.

Think it goes beyond that tbh. These Asians were here in Texas and loved Mexican food. I've seriously found that different ethnicities have different smells-- black, asian, and east indian all had different body odor in my experience.

• 1Solidarity

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Think it goes beyond that tbh. These Asians were here in Texas and loved Mexican food. I've seriously found that different ethnicities have different smells-- black, asian, and east indian all had different body odor in my experience.
Asians have the genetics to not have as strong of BO, can also confirm though. Most asian girls Ive been with never have a funk, worst has been a persian girl, made my whole room smell once she took off her pants.

iannis

Musty Nester

Are you trying to say that white people smell like wet dog?

:triggered:

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I know this had to be a traumatic as fuck event...but the way you talk about it so casually makes it sound like Wednesday and is fucking hilarious.
I have a very strong stomach and I'm a weirdo anyways with the things I've looked up and seen (big surprise right?). It was traumatic as fuck but in the "holy fuck my wife is having a kid by herself in my bathroom" way. The nasty shit didn't really phase me. Her parents had to come over before I followed her to the hospital because we had our young son at the house still and they laughed because I cleaned it up like a regular person needed to clean the kitchen before guests came over. I won't lie, the blood and other shit wasnt too bad (but there was A LOT), but picking up the placenta was something I don't think many can say they've experienced in life

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Most bad odors are made by bacteria, it could be a biological issue that produces more bacteria then some, or she could just straight up be dirty and not washing.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Disagree. I had a housemate when I was in Grad school who had the most god awful period odor. It made the entire home stink... I am gagging just thinking about it.
I would spend the week with G just to avoid the smell and all the critters that would show up at the house looking for rotting fish.

Ugh, didn't know period odor was a thing. Then again my sense of smell sucks.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I have a very strong stomach and I'm a weirdo anyways with the things I've looked up and seen (big surprise right?). It was traumatic as fuck but in the "holy fuck my wife is having a kid by herself in my bathroom" way. The nasty shit didn't really phase me. Her parents had to come over before I followed her to the hospital because we had our young son at the house still and they laughed because I cleaned it up like a regular person needed to clean the kitchen before guests came over. I won't lie, the blood and other shit wasnt too bad (but there was A LOT), but picking up the placenta was something I don't think many can say they've experienced in life
Lmao that's a great story. Honestly you could casually drop this in so many convos and just lawl at reactions. Intense man. Hah