Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Alright I read the first two sentences. I'm not gonna read any more than that. I don't even know what the fuck I'm supposed to make of that. Immediately I want to smack whoever wrote it and I barely even started it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Oblio confirmed mcdj22 alt. @Amod can we get a little cleanup in the grownup forums please?
Seriously how fucked was your childhood thag you still cannot function? Mine was terrible and I have managed to find and live a full adult life. @McDipshitj22 you need to go to a counselor asap. Protecting your kids is honorable, but not when it involves assaulting a 10year old boy. That is/was a cunty thing to do and I honestly think you are cowardly cunt for stiking a child.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I think Oblio is confirmed mcdj22's wife. He sounds like a bitch that fucks a hairdresser anyway.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Seriously how fucked was your childhood thag you still cannot function? Mine was terrible and I have managed to find and live a full adult life. @McDipshitj22 you need to go to a counselor asap. Protecting your kids is honorable, but not when it involves assaulting a 10year old boy. That is/was a cunty thing to do and I honestly think you are cowardly cunt for stiking a child.

I’d do it again too.

Best part is that kid is behaving now because his mom is actually parenting him.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Alright I read the first two sentences. I'm not gonna read any more than that. I don't even know what the fuck I'm supposed to make of that. Immediately I want to smack whoever wrote it and I barely even started it.

Wouldn't be so bad if it was in a properly formatted word processor instead of text.

I've skimmed it. At best it's a dude who made a bunch of terrible life decisions while most likely ignoring a bunch of glaring warning signs. Compensating for the fact that it's all one-sided whinging from a pissed off idiot who just torched his marriage beyond repair and I'd say there's a good chance he's every bit as much to blame for their marriage falling apart as his wife.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea, it smacks of a guy who read too many idiotic forum threads and was looking for an excuse to "prove he's the man", expecting solidarity for showing his "dumb wife" who's the boss.

• 1WTF

iannis

Musty Nester
Notes like that are never meant to be read. It helps to write them sometimes, it does, but they're never meant to be read. Burn that shit.

Didn't read, lawl! I assume it's a barely controlled ragefountain.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Notes like that are never meant to be read. It helps to write them sometimes, it does, but they're never meant to be read. Burn that shit.
I could not agree more. I made the mistake of sending my mother a whiney manifesto when I was a teenager (in my eyes, she forced me out of the house and chose her husband over her children). That experienced taught me that organizing my thoughts and getting all the heavy stuff off my chest is therapeutic - but only for me. Sharing it with someone else (intended recipient or even a solicited friend) will forever [negatively] color your relationship with that person.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Enjoy your complete and total inability to protect your kids from that abusive nephew now genius.

My guess here is that the situation is not anywhere near as bad as he made it out to be with the nephew. If he really were this bad, the daughters would not want to visit them all the time (assuming that statement is true, which it probably is since he did not disagree with it in a conversation transcript that is supposed to paint him a saint)

If the nephew were really this abusive, they wouldn't want to visit.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
mcdj22 -- you're handling this poorly. Don't ever make anyone you're in a relationship with pick anyone over you, nor put them in a position for them to do so. The only exception is another guy she has romantic interests in. You don't get to dictate her friends or family, and you're in the wrong every single time you do it.

Now, the rest of you guys settle down or I swear to god I'm gonna start the Blood Bowl league back up so you can handle this like the Undead and Saurii do.

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
mcdj22 -- you're handling this poorly. Don't ever make anyone you're in a relationship with pick anyone over you, nor put them in a position for them to do so. The only exception is another guy she has romantic interests in. You don't get to dictate her friends or family, and you're in the wrong every single time you do it.

Now, the rest of you guys settle down or I swear to god I'm gonna start the Blood Bowl league back up so you can handle this like the Undead and Saurii do.

It’s not about putting my wife in a position, she chooses to do what she does and I’ve capitulated a lot. There have been too many times where she disregards what is appropriate.

Like I said, this was the last straw. Couples counselor pointed out that when my wife talks to me, she doesn’t have any respect for what I say. Whatever she has her mind set on, she keeps going for it, doesn’t matter what I communicate. “She’s off to the races,” is how she put it, then asked me how can I let her treat me like that. That was very eye opening.

I appreciate the feedback, thank you.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It’s not about putting my wife in a position, she chooses to do what she does and I’ve capitulated a lot. There have been too many times where she disregards what is appropriate.

Like I said, this was the last straw. Couples counselor pointed out that when my wife talks to me, she doesn’t have any respect for what I say. Whatever she has her mind set on, she keeps going for it, doesn’t matter what I communicate. “She’s off to the races,” is how she put it, then asked me how can I let her treat me like that. That was very eye opening.

I appreciate the feedback, thank you.
I don’t doubt that this is all true.

I think you have taken that as justification though to be as shitty or shittier. Any team, and marriage is a team, will have some conflicting personalities, flaws, and fights. It’s about trying to figure out what is or is not worth ending things over.

She should respect you and your role but that is a major two way street. If your counselor said that they also need to evaluate how they are presenting things in a one sided manner. That kind of language doesn’t side like it’s conducive to reconciliation but I don’t do this for a living I must admit.

I am adopted and I learned at an early age that you can choose family. Some people are not worth keeping around because your mother fucked the same dude and decided to bring you all back to the same home. You can’t ever make that choice for someone else though, ever. Even if that is exactly what they should do you will always be the bad guy for even suggesting it. If you force the issue ..... fuck. They have to come to that conclusion natively no matter how long it takes.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I don’t doubt that this is all true.

I think you have taken that as justification though to be as shitty or shittier. Any team, and marriage is a team, will have some conflicting personalities, flaws, and fights. It’s about trying to figure out what is or is not worth ending things over.

She should respect you and your role but that is a major two way street. If your counselor said that they also need to evaluate how they are presenting things in a one sided manner. That kind of language doesn’t side like it’s conducive to reconciliation but I don’t do this for a living I must admit.

I am adopted and I learned at an early age that you can choose family. Some people are not worth keeping around because your mother fucked the same dude and decided to bring you all back to the same home. You can’t ever make that choice for someone else though, ever. Even if that is exactly what they should do you will always be the bad guy for even suggesting it. If you force the issue ..... fuck. They have to come to that conclusion natively no matter how long it takes.

My wife is a narcissist though. Shits not going to change.

Just to give you an idea of the shit my wife has pulled...at her best friends wedding (a guy, a really good guy too) she gives a speech talking about their time together and how he knows all of her secrets, “things my husband doesn’t even know.”

In front of 200 people.

A few years ago I went reading her text messages because I knew shit was fucked up somehow. To one of her closest female friends, she tells her about the sexting thing. Her friend asks her if she loves me. “I think so,” was her response.

Fuck that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users