Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I went reading her text messages

NBpxHSv.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
You have this kid before or after marriage?

We have six year old twin girls from fertility treatment. And a one year old girl that happened without any treatment. They are mine without a doubt.

Edit: And they were after we got married. Funny thing though, I was recently talking with a mutual friend of ours, that my wife has known since childhood. Lady told me the twins don’t look like me but the 1 year old does.

I don’t think she was trying to hint at anything.

I guess it’s time to use those 23andme kits I got us awhile back. You will hear about this on the news if they don’t match up with me.

AD45DA6D-0557-4D72-988C-554346F37168.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
My wife is a narcissist though. Shits not going to change.

Just to give you an idea of the shit my wife has pulled...at her best friends wedding (a guy, a really good guy too) she gives a speech talking about their time together and how he knows all of her secrets, “things my husband doesn’t even know.”

In front of 200 people.

A few years ago I went reading her text messages because I knew shit was fucked up somehow. To one of her closest female friends, she tells her about the sexting thing. Her friend asks her if she loves me. “I think so,” was her response.

Fuck that.

why is she even opening her trap at a wedding? is she the maid of honor? is she the best man? is she the dj? is she a mom or dad of the bride/groom? no? then she should shut the fuck up. Sounds like it's a lesson you never taught her.

this guy better be a gay to let his best girl friend take the mic like some dumb punk.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
why is she even opening her trap at a wedding? is she the maid of honor? is she the best man? is she the dj? is she a mom or dad of the bride/groom? no? then she should shut the fuck up. Sounds like it's a lesson you never taught her.

this guy better be a gay to let his best girl friend take the mic like some dumb punk.

It wasn’t out of line for her to give a speech. She was in his wedding party or whatever you call it. If I remember right, she was like his best man (matron of honor?). At our wedding he was the man of honor.

They don’t talk much anymore.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It wasn’t out of line for her to give a speech. She was in his wedding party or whatever you call it. If I remember right, she was like his best man (matron of honor?). At our wedding he was the man of honor.

They don’t talk much anymore.
dude, you have to know there is something shifty that a man has a matron of honor and not a best man, especially since you didn't confirm he was gay. you might really have ownership of only 33% of your flock, get that 23&me.

Seven Out

Trakanon Raider
Theres a bunch of vague references to cheating and sexting, need more info. Also smelling the mother-in-laws yeast infection made the read worth it, fuck

• 2WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Nothing's too deep, but I'd nope out.

The problem is the 3 kids. You need to find a way to get over the fact that you married a cunt, and then spent significant money in order to have twins with her, and focus on those 3 kids.

You can nope out of the wife, you can't nope out of those kids.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
dude, you have to know there is something shifty that a man has a matron of honor and not a best man, especially since you didn't confirm he was gay. you might really have ownership of only 33% of your flock, get that 23&me.

He’s not a gay. I’d be really surprised if the twins aren’t mine. I’d still be their father, I guess if I was allowed to be!....

Goddamn. You have no idea how much I love them (all three of them). I ain’t perfect but I’m a great dad. There’s no way I could nope out on any of them.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Theres a bunch of vague references to cheating and sexting, need more info. Also smelling the mother-in-laws yeast infection made the read worth it, fuck

My mother in-law was in hospice care at their home, the yeast infection was likely caused by medicine. They kept a clean home and all that. Except you know, my wife’s old bedroom there. Fuckin disaster.

And our old home, our new home, the van I bought her...trash cans. Heh, during one couples counseling session the lady asks what are my issues with the home being dirty, and I was like it doesn’t end. She had a used tampon in her nightstand trash drawer (why bother using a trash can, the drawer is a perfectly acceptable place for everything that should go in the trash, along with everything else that goes into a nightstand drawer. Medicine. Vibrators. Etc.).

She said she pulled it out when we were going to have sex one night and forgot about it. However there is literally a trash can ON TOP of the nightstand (dogs would get into it otherwise).

When we first started dating, I was a bum and had my mattress on the floor. Before she would leave, it was like a tsunami washed in trash and whatever else she had, all around the mattress.

Somehow I loved her. When I found out that she’s a narcissist and I’m codependent, things clicked. “A match made in heaven, until it isn’t because the codependent burns out.”

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Listen, as a certified clinical psychologist and family counselor. Having seen situations like this many times before and after having read through your post and the text message I've gone to the conclusion

that you married a bitch. Unfortunately you were given full signs prior thus it's on u bro.

I signed up for it, yeah. Oops.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
He’s not a gay. I’d be really surprised if the twins aren’t mine. I’d still be their father, I guess if I was allowed to be!....

Goddamn. You have no idea how much I love them (all three of them). I ain’t perfect but I’m a great dad. There’s no way I could nope out on any of them.

Cad Cad would be better to answer this, but in most states if you are listed as the father at the time of birth you are the father in the eyes of the law. At least that's what I've heard over the years.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Cad Cad would be better to answer this, but in most states if you are listed as the father at the time of birth you are the father in the eyes of the law. At least that's what I've heard over the years.

I can only speak to Texas, and if you're listed on the birth certificate there's a rebuttable presumption that you're the father. You'd have to get a certified paternity test and petition to have your paternity judicially declared. If there is no other father (or the father is unknown) then if you have been raising the child they can (and often do) deny your suit to declare paternity and you remain liable. The basis for this is "the best interests of the child" - whether its yours or not.

The beauty of ancestry.com and other services is that you can find the relatives of the child pretty easily from DNA since so many people are in it now and through associations you can probably identify the real father if it isn't you.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Nothing's too deep, but I'd nope out.

The problem is the 3 kids. You need to find a way to get over the fact that you married a cunt, and then spent significant money in order to have twins with her, and focus on those 3 kids.

You can nope out of the wife, you can't nope out of those kids.

From what i've heard staying together for the kids is a big deal till they out of the house. I'm pretty sure kids from broken homes statistically don't do well.

iannis

Musty Nester
My mother in-law was in hospice care at their home, the yeast infection was likely caused by medicine. They kept a clean home and all that. Except you know, my wife’s old bedroom there. Fuckin disaster.

And our old home, our new home, the van I bought her...trash cans. Heh, during one couples counseling session the lady asks what are my issues with the home being dirty, and I was like it doesn’t end. She had a used tampon in her nightstand trash drawer (why bother using a trash can, the drawer is a perfectly acceptable place for everything that should go in the trash, along with everything else that goes into a nightstand drawer. Medicine. Vibrators. Etc.).

She said she pulled it out when we were going to have sex one night and forgot about it. However there is literally a trash can ON TOP of the nightstand (dogs would get into it otherwise).

When we first started dating, I was a bum and had my mattress on the floor. Before she would leave, it was like a tsunami washed in trash and whatever else she had, all around the mattress.

Somehow I loved her. When I found out that she’s a narcissist and I’m codependent, things clicked. “A match made in heaven, until it isn’t because the codependent burns out.”

Yeah, strong antibiotics can cause thrush. Thrush is just a yeast infection in your mouth.