Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
you mean "pull a wormie?"
This guy is posting his actions, with me you dumb asses just imagined shit you wanted to since there were almost no details given. Don't be a faggot.

• 1Worf
  • 1OK, Sure
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, my understanding is that he made her come to him and ask for them.

If you change them you send her an email or text or call on how to get the new ones. That's the non-petty way to do that. And again, i'm not shitting on you dude, I doubt the thought of doing that occured to you. If she complains about that she looks like the petty one.

Avoid the drama. Get paid, get out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
It’s all good, getting shit on is fine. Y’all ain’t gonna hurt my feelings.

• 2Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I changed the master password so she couldn’t get into it. My passwords are also in there. I didn’t change her passwords. And I am broke, I can’t pay the deductible. She cashed out her retirement stuff and has been saving to be able to buy a house and that’s why she wants the separation agreement, so I can’t claim it as marital property when this shit goes to court.

And I absolutely will not harm her. I’ve never hurt her and never will.

Thanks for all the advice about getting a lawyer. My question though was about her claim of being extorted. I already know I need a lawyer.

Incorrect, you are married still and entitled to a portion of her retirement as well, and her the same with yours. If you want to, you can go after that house as marital assets. It's a huge no no prior to divorce to do that sort of thing and it flat out pisses judges off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hold up... you're broke but paid for password management software use? Please lose the custody battle.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Incorrect, you are married still and entitled to a portion of her retirement as well, and her the same with yours. If you want to, you can go after that house as marital assets. It's a huge no no prior to divorce to do that sort of thing and it flat out pisses judges off.

They are cashed out and she will probably spend it “to survive.” It’s okay, lawyers can worry about it cause I sure ain’t. And there is no new house she bought yet, but again I’m holding her and the kids “hostage” because I won’t sign her friend-lawyer drafted separation agreement. Pretty funny watching her Zillow-fu over the past month though.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
They are cashed out and she will probably spend it “to survive.” It’s okay, lawyers can worry about it cause I sure ain’t. And there is no new house she bought yet, but again I’m holding her and the kids “hostage” because I won’t sign her friend-lawyer drafted separation agreement. Pretty funny watching her Zillow-fu over the past month though.

Get a lawyer. Yesterday.

And for fuck's sake stop posting. #1, you're acting like a dipshit. #2 you're making a fucking record of it.

Knock. It. Off.

I fucking hated my wife too. But as soon as shit turned ugly I got a goddamned lawyer to help me stop being stupid, and then after that, I quit doing stupid shit like posting all my petty, childish bullshit on the internet and didn't bring it up again until the divorce was final.

I know you're pissed. Anyone's who's divorced has been there. But you're being a fucking moron. Being pissed is fine. Being a moron is not fine, and you're gonna look back in 5 years and think "Man, I really fucked myself over here." Because that's all that's gonna happen. Shut your fucking mouth. Pretend you have a no contact order and don't talk to her. Go thru the lawyer for everything and START NOW.

• 6Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Get a lawyer. Yesterday.

And for fuck's sake stop posting. #1, you're acting like a dipshit. #2 you're making a fucking record of it.

Knock. It. Off.

I fucking hated my wife too. But as soon as shit turned ugly I got a goddamned lawyer to help me stop being stupid, and then after that, I quit doing stupid shit like posting all my petty, childish bullshit on the internet and didn't bring it up again until the divorce was final.

I know you're pissed. Anyone's who's divorced has been there. But you're being a fucking moron. Being pissed is fine. Being a moron is not fine, and you're gonna look back in 5 years and think "Man, I really fucked myself over here." Because that's all that's gonna happen. Shut your fucking mouth. Pretend you have a no contact order and don't talk to her. Go thru the lawyer for everything and START NOW.

Sorry to disappoint you, Dad.

• 1Potato
  • 1EyeRoll

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I'm the last person you're gonna be sorry to disappoint when you don't end up seeing your kids, fuckface. Sober up and start acting right or just load up your car and get the fuck out of the way so someone reasonable can raise them.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Sorry to disappoint you, Dad.

Man you can act snarky all you want but you need to keep two things in mind.

We aren’t the source of your problems.

Many of us have experienced your problems and then some.

We’re speaking from real experience. You are speaking from an emotionally compromised position. Everything you’re doing is wrong, nothing you’re doing is right and it’s in your best interest to come up with a grand and pay the retainer for a lawyer before you lose more than you realize you think possible.

• 1Like

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
Stop posting. Lawyer up.

Your impotent rage on the forum serves you not at all. I'm sure it's sort of satisfying to let it out in a drunken fit, but it's not helping.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The Italian approach to passwords will go over great in court. Just say the the passwords had an accident and there was nothing you could do.

• 3Worf

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I would rather he rage on here than take it out on his 10 year old Nephew.

• 3Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
mcdj22 updating us in a few months:

1549033778047.png

• 7Worf
  • 6Like
Reactions: 12 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
How do y'all split custody.
I'm negotiating that and looking to collaborate and listen.

Current: 50/50 she supervision. Meaning every other week, let cookies lie, no child support either direction.
The issue is the natural calendar rotates slowly so I'd get Christmas for the next four years consecutive then she'd get seven.
My solution was 12 days/ 9 days each January to switch week rotation.

She wants to split every holiday. 6 p.m. night before to noon next day.

To me, splitting every holiday means celebrating no holidays.
Complete fuckery and disruption to flow.

My current leverage: My family all live out of state and on my holidays I'll be out of state and thus unable to split.