Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
As funny? No.

I was hoping you'd look past the joking and answer the questions.

Everything you posted so far save for 2 things is some petty shit. Super petty. Even the 2 things that weren't petty were likely not as bad as they seemed. The cheating might have been a legit complaint, but that depends on when you opened your marriage and why. If she was just fucking dudes while the marriage was open it's a nothingburger. The most serious one is the hooligan hurting your daughters. But I gotta wonder how badly they're getting hurt that you haven't whipped his ass yet. It's not even serious enough that mommy cares. I know you said she was a narcissist, but I noticed that when you talked about how she does the bare minimum, it's always the bare minimum that she AND the girls need. So those girls are something she takes care of. Also, if they were getting hurt that bad, then I don't know why you're not focusing on that and forgetting all the petty bullshit. It sounds like she was trying to respect your wishes to avoid the hooligan, but it's not reasonable to cut her off from her family. That's some cult type shit right there. Meeting at the mall had to be better than meeting at someone's house. At least in that situation everyone will keep an eye on the kids.

With the way you're bringing up ancient minor slights and needling your ex, I legit think you might be the girl in this relationship. Did you think reversing the genders in your story would make a bunch of misogynist shitlords like us rally to your cause?

In summary. Tits or GTFO

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I was hoping you'd look past the joking and answer the questions.

Everything you posted so far save for 2 things is some petty shit. Super petty. Even the 2 things that weren't petty were likely not as bad as they seemed. The cheating might have been a legit complaint, but that depends on when you opened your marriage and why. If she was just fucking dudes while the marriage was open it's a nothingburger. The most serious one is the hooligan hurting your daughters. But I gotta wonder how badly they're getting hurt that you haven't whipped his ass yet. It's not even serious enough that mommy cares. I know you said she was a narcissist, but I noticed that when you talked about how she does the bare minimum, it's always the bare minimum that she AND the girls need. So those girls are something she takes care of. Also, if they were getting hurt that bad, then I don't know why you're not focusing on that and forgetting all the petty bullshit. It sounds like she was trying to respect your wishes to avoid the hooligan, but it's not reasonable to cut her off from her family. That's some cult type shit right there. Meeting at the mall had to be better than meeting at someone's house. At least in that situation everyone will keep an eye on the kids.

With the way you're bringing up ancient minor slights and needling your ex, I legit think you might be the girl in this relationship. Did you think reversing the genders in your story would make a bunch of misogynist shitlords like us rally to your cause?

In summary. Tits or GTFO

It's cool man, I know my truth.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You seem to swap between overly aggressive and flippant disregard for the gravity of your situation pretty quickly. Have you been drinking a lot since this occurred? Not a good idea if yes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It's cool man, I know my truth.

If I believed that, I wouldn't have typed out the above message. In the course of earning your Internet psychology degree, did you run across projection?

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
You seem to swap between overly aggressive and flippant disregard for the gravity of your situation pretty quickly. Have you been drinking a lot since this occurred? Not a good idea if yes.

I had some beer the other night, hadn’t drank anything since November. Didn’t drink much at all in 2018.

Y’all gonna tell me don’t post, and that’s good advice.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
If I believed that, I wouldn't have typed out the above message. In the course of earning your Internet psychology degree, did you run across projection?

Sucks you were late to the conversation.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Do any of your wife's like rimming? Giving or receiving?

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Tough to believe your wife doesn't like you. I'm shocked you're having issues to be honest.

68FE2777-D256-42C5-AF36-F23BE8B43EF1.gif

• 2Seriously?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Not at the moment. No. Answer my questions if you want to entertain us.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The most serious one is the hooligan hurting your daughters. But I gotta wonder how badly they're getting hurt that you haven't whipped his ass yet. It's not even serious enough that mommy cares.

I've said this a hundred pages back or something, if even his daughters want to go back to visit their aunt and him, then he's at worst playing a little rough.

• 2Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
We’ve been visiting colleges with my son, and he likes to bring up what colleges his girlfriend has visited. This annoys my wife because she doesn’t really like the girlfriend anyway. So, my wife is trying to get me to talk some sense in to him.

“Son, you know your sisters high school boyfriend followed her to a college and she ended up breaking up with him less than two months after they started fall semester.”

“What are you trying to say, Dad?”

“Well, basically that women are more damn trouble than they’re worth, son.”

• 6Worf
  • 3Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
And at that age they know more than we do and he's gonna do what his young heart (and dick) tell him to do. It's just how things work, he may realize school > HS GF at some point but there's no point in forcing the issue because at the end of the day he'll just say that whatever school she goes to will be "the one he liked most anyway" if hes bent on going where she does.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, since I was once a dumbass teenager I kinda knew that - it was just a good opportunity to piss my wife off when she was asking me to waste my breath speaking truth to an eighteen year old male - it’s kind of like trying to be logical with a (insert any age here) female.

• 2Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah that's a big one that he has to make on his own.

As weird as I'm sure it feels the best way to convince him may be a real man to man about the power of love and pussy. And how mom isn't the first one you ever fucked. Or loved.

And then it be still chases her, well you dun yer best.

Khane

Could always try the hard line "You can follow your GF to college, but I'm not gonna pay for you to do that. You're on your own"

• 1Picard

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Eh, sending your kid off to college is hard enough without adding anger, fighting and resentment to it.

• 1Like

Khane

Well, you can try to be their friend instead of their parent I suppose. College is expensive, and is meant to set them down a good career path that will allow them to be successful, independent adults. Allowing your kid to choose a college based on their hormones is about as good an idea as filling their head with nonsensical ideals like "You can be anything you want to be" or allowing them to get a degree in liberal arts.

The amount of debt incurred by going to college is not something to be taken lightly and can very easily change the course of a person's life. Especially if the debt incurred doesn't help propel them into a successful career.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users