Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I dated one girl I couldn't get to orgasm and it bugged the hell out of me. To me it sounds similar to what people here are saying. She grew up in a religious, conservative family and I think that had a big part of it. She would always get SO CLOSE and then force herself to calm down. It was always like...fuck...just let it happen. But I never got there with her. Almost always to that edge though.
Dude my ex was pretty much the same way. I'd be going down on her, have her ready to orgasm then she would make me stop going as far as to put her hands in between her and my mouth to make he stop and close her legs. She would absolutely refuse to let me make her orgasm. Instead wanted to go straight to penetration. Weird thing is if she hard an orgasm during that it was no problem. She could also orgasm no problem by herself having phone sex or sexting.

I could never understand it. She could be very adventurous and open at times during sex and as far as I know there wasn't any religious hang ups from childhood or anything. It was just like this weird tick that persisted throughout the relationship.

Last edited:

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
What happened to the girls who broke your heart thread.. All you bro had to go get married and left me in the dust. I got aches and pains I need to vent..

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
My wife won't have sex on the floor, and I love occasional floor sex. She fucked up a disc or two being a nurse like 5-6 years ago and now she won't let me get that good pound in. Shit sucks, bros, about the only sex-related thing I can complain about. That, and the, "why didn't you fuck me out of my bad mood" bullshit she sometimes pulls.

Last edited:

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My fiancé has a weird ass trigger for wanting to bone when I’m legitimately sad. Death in the family? That’s a bonin’. Kind of fucked up but I guess I never complained either. Made me feel better.

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
If it made you feel better, that's only weird on his part the first time. After, he's just learning from experience how to make you happy.

If my wife is sad and my dick can make her better, you best believe I'm going press the fuck out of that button.

iannis

Musty Nester
From what i've been told it's different types of orgasms between penetration, oral, and anal.

I guess it kind of makes sense because of the mechanical nature of the female orgasm. If they don't have something up in there to clamp down on it just feels strange to some girls.

Dudes are simple. There's only clean nut and not clean nut.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What happened to the girls who broke your heart thread.. All you bro had to go get married and left me in the dust. I got aches and pains I need to vent..

it's still there in screenshots, just buried from disuse. Dig it up and use it so you can post those pics i know you have.

I think J49 might have ruined it for the rest of us. That's where his epic story of saving meth whores with his magic machine gun dick got started.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
He died of the Camden version of Dysentery. Syphilis.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Johnny53 Johnny53 we need an update.

Last update was that he was faithful to his wife and they were living happily ever after.

fris

Vyemm Raider
For those who's wives cant orgasim, it might be due to antidepressants. My X went from having one every time we had sex to not having one for 5 years straight. Would get close then just fizzle out.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Nah not on anything at all. I'm telling you man I was hammering that pussy with my full body weight behind my hand and she was bouncing several feet in the air screaming and then was just like 'nope too much'

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Tell her you're getting ready to roll her over and give her ass the same treatment.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Getting my wife to orgasm before kids was tough. We had to work at it hard, and it didn't happen every time. She was open to it, though, and didn't tell me to stop when she was getting close. Since we've been done having kids she now always has more than one, periodically as many as four. Who knows what happened to her body during child-birth, but it certainly made sex more rewarding.