You had your whole arm in there?!

Impressive.

200.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Nah not on anything at all. I'm telling you man I was hammering that pussy with my full body weight behind my hand and she was bouncing several feet in the air screaming and then was just like 'nope too much'
Do you live in a state where Weed is legal? If yes, get her some Edibles and thank me later.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Don't give her an edible if she's never done weed, though.
If you start with 5mg in a comfortable environment I bet it will be a positive experience. Smoking weed does not prepare you for edibles, your body processes it in a totally different way. Most horror stories about edibles are from people taking homemade shit where they have no clue of the dosage.

Edit: spelling lol - processes and homemade not process and homade. ROFL that sounds like a Pimps Clothing Line Ho-Made!

I might have had an edible in me when I posted this from my phone.

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Especially when you wait an hour and a half and think they must be really weak cuz you can't feel anything so you finish the rest of the brownie and then start drooling all over yourself.

• 2Worf

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Especially when you wait an hour and a half and think they must be really weak cuz you can't feel anything so you finish the rest of the brownie and then start drooling all over yourself.
This was me on 4th of July....maybe 1999(long before the well regulated/measured shit you can get now). I don't remember the year. We ate a brownie while drunk. I completely forgot about the brownie and we kept drinking, then smoked some. Then the brownie hit me like a truck. I've had worse drug experiences, but that was not fun.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
This was me on 4th of July....maybe 1999(long before the well regulated/measured shit you can get now). I don't remember the year. We ate a brownie while drunk. I completely forgot about the brownie and we kept drinking, then smoked some. Then the brownie hit me like a truck. I've had worse drug experiences, but that was not fun.

From someone that's never been high, why wasn't it? Like, what happened?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Booze and weed isn't the greatest combination if you get really high after drinking heavily. It's a one-way ticket to Vomitsville.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Reminds me of my one (and only) experience with LSD - fuck that shit. Over 24 hours later I'm driving to Atlanta and little claymation critters are running back and forth across my dashboard.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF

goishen

Macho Ma'am
My fiancé has a weird ass trigger for wanting to bone when I’m legitimately sad. Death in the family? That’s a bonin’. Kind of fucked up but I guess I never complained either. Made me feel better.

Fuck, I would be the emo kid from downsville if that were the case.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Reminds me of my one (and only) experience with LSD - fuck that shit. Over 24 hours later I'm driving to Atlanta and little claymation critters are running back and forth across my dashboard.

Da fuq? 24 hours later? How much did you take dude? Eight hours is a ridiculously long trip.

• 2Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
One of those little squares - roommate in college had it, no idea why it had me fucked up so long but I had also been drinking that night.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've had several bad experiences on LSD, but many awesome ones. Ahhhh, to be young again.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Last night I had a pretty wild night. Fell asleep on the couch and slept through the night because no one woke up

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My wife and I are going to be vacationing in an area where weed is fully legal. I mentioned wanting to try an edible. This is more for her than me as I'm hoping it will help with her pain management, but I'm genuinely curious myself, having only smoked it once.

She mentioned that her mother has been making edibles for years. I'm hesitant to first-time-try edibles from an amateur, it seems like asking for trouble. On top of that, her cooking skills aren't exactly the best and I feel like would affect this too. And it's not fully legal where she lives, so I have no idea what her source is. Am I just being overly cautious here?