Marriage and the Power of Divorce

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Because none of you have ever had a similar thought, right?

But not seriously entertained them.

because I respect her
If we take at face value that you love, admire, and are attracted to her, you have to realize it's going to cause massive damage to blow up an 18 year marriage over something you apparently can't even express clearly. Is not getting your ideal level of ass-play worth that?

I feel like I've been clear about what the problem is
You may feel that way, but you haven't made the point you think you made. I don't think the problem is your wife, unless you've left out critical information.

It's such a double standard that when women do irrational things because their needs aren't being met, the crazy shit they do is celebrated.

This is what would happen if the sterotypical woman actually listened to rational advice. You're just getting an answer you don't like.

I came hoping that a few of you would help me back away from the proverbial cliff

Right...

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Somebody send me the start to the wormie and Lindz stories so that I can go back and read about them. Sounds delicious.

Grabbit Allworth Grabbit Allworth Take it from a fellow Sooner; this is not the path you want.

Phazael Phazael may have been pretty harsh with the way he put it but he is right.

You have a dream wife and would realize it in the post-nut clarity of a 90 second encounter with a new woman. No fleeting sexual satisfaction will replace the overwhelming daily contentment of a well-functioning relationship.

Get in counciling for a mid-life crisis and ride it out.

• 1Like

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zaara,

I've been completely and totally honest with my wife about how I feel. She knows it's a problem. A few years ago things flaired up so badly I was ready to leave and she ended up sitting on the floor bawling, begging me to stay. Obviously, I did.

I feel like several of you think this is about sex, but I've said it several times already.....it really isn't. My wife and I don't have any real intimacy. Obviously, sex is a huge part of intimacy, but we have plenty of sex. I realize that none of this seems to make any sense, but the simplest way to put it (as I already have) is that it feels like I am living with a friend.

And none of you really have the whole picture because I'm obviously very uncomfortable talking about this with anyone other than her.

She's openly admits to being an extraordinarily selfish person. She's the primary reason we never had children because she didn't want that responsibility. Ok, fine. They're not for everyone and I can understand her position, but it just reinforces that our relationship is primarily about her. She has, on numerous occasions, told me that "I don't deserve you" and "The right thing to do would be to let you go," but that just pours salt in the wound for me because she obviously knows she's the problem. However, she isn't willing (or maybe, capable) of doing anything about it. Not to mention I want HER. I keep holding on hoping that one day things will change, but that doesn't mean that I won't get incredibly frustrated along the way.

I may be giving some of you the impression that I am in a daily struggle to avoid cheating on my wife, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I do get disappointed fairly often, but I only melt down once every year or two. And I don't think my frustration is really out of line. Just three days ago we were lying in bed watching T.V. and she asks me to finger her for a couple quick orgasms. After the second one she says: "I feel really bad because you're not going to get anything." Jesus Christ, that's soul crushing.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just three days ago we were lying in bed watching T.V. and she asks me to finger her for a couple quick orgasms. After the second one she says: "I feel really bad because you're not going to get anything." Jesus Christ, that's soul crushing.

What the fuck? Do you just lie there and accept that? Is she trying to challenge you to take control and show her you're a man? That almost sounds like she has some submissive fantasies she's trying to hint at but won't be forthcoming.

• 5Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Grabbit, the older we get, the better looking younger women become.

It is the way of life, they could be women that when we were that age we use to consider average, now we consider them fucking 9s.

I guess part of getting old is learning how to deal with that situation, without jeopardizing your current live.

Some people choose to cheat and have double lives never telling the spouse.
Some people choose to cheat and tell their spouse or get caught, causing a huge problem.
Some people choose to involve their wives into threesome, swinger, open relationships.
Some people choose to do nothing and just imagine the younger women while they fuck their current wives.
Some people leave their wives for an younger version.

Choose what you want to do.
If you are as goodlooking as you claim (what was teh name of that german guy war somethign that posted here, dude was a model) you will be approached by girls again, and who knows what will you choose.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
What the fuck?

Yeah. See, that might have been useful information to lead with rather than pussyfoot around. The specifics of sex, whatever, but that confers a lot about her personality. And his. That's a not-so-subtle signal (although definitely passive-aggressively manipulative) for "man up and give it to me right now", on which it sounds like the followup was total failure.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

It just sounds like she might get off on asserting her dominance or is trying to challenge him to be the alpha.

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You didn't got any because you didn't want it to begin with??
Did you ask her what about you?

Of course I asked what about me. We argued about it. Also, something odd that I've recently noticed about her is that she gets INSANELY wet; I mean absolutely leaking when I am angry with her. She'll cry, but her panties will be dripping.

• 4WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lendarios,

I took this just before I got in the shower today. Bad lighting, no filter, no pump, and I only took the one picture..I'm 6'..~200 lbs at 13-14% bodyfat.

20190820_094042.jpg

• 1Like

Khane

Yea that makes sense based on the story of three nights ago. She wants you to stop being a romantic and start asserting your dominance. But if she's fucking crying while it's going on that's... that's a next level kink. That's a tough one to break through the barrier on.

And get some less... European underwear. With no fucking cartoons on them.

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea that makes sense based on the story of three nights ago. She wants you to stop being a romantic and start asserting your dominance. But if she's fucking crying while it's going on that's... that's a next level kink. That's a tough one to break through the barrier on.

And get some less... European underwear. With no fucking cartoons on them.

Shit makes a little more sense I suppose when I open up, but i had hoped to avoid the grimy underbelly.

*she bought them

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
So she's a typical women when it comes to communicating her wants via logical words but her body is actually telling you what she wants.

It's sounding like she wants you to just take what you want for once.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Might want to skip the Superman costume and just go Full Homelander instead, she sounds like the type of girl that would appreciate that more.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was going to post that if everyone here is saying you're not explaining the situation well enough to understand but you're adamant that you are - then which one do you think is the problem?

My wife didn't open up sexually until the last year or so, which I've documented here. It started with me not raiding anymore, going to the gym and fucking her brains out. Every relationship is different and every person is different. Some women respond to that and some don't. Some just want you always to initiate. Some people are emotionless like me.

But stop with the "hey honey this girl sent me nudes NOTICE MEEEEEE" shit. That's what women do.