Marriage and the Power of Divorce

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
arguments where the data is by definition subjective requires a much higher amount. A million people saying Caitlyn Jenner is hot is objective proof of something, that's for sure.

I'm not framing this as feelings = bad. I'm saying _JUST_ feelings is bad. You can have opinions based on just feelings, I have lots of them. I do my best to second guess them ask where they came from. Are they appropriate to share with others or maybe I should just keep it to myself? etc etc etc.

And of course I'm not talking to my wife like I post on these forums, that would be stupid. I'm recognizing her feelings but asking for more. I'm asking her to step out of her comfort zone and treat her child as someone she has to convince, not someon

Your kicking water uphill . . . incase you havent noticed.

There is nothing wrong with being concerned that your wife is going to transfer a mental illness to your kid.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It came up organically from a guy not known for seeing SJWism in every shadow.
Honest question, is that the image I'm portraying here?

I've said repeatedly that I don't think she's an SJW, just following the trend of the culture relatively unknowingly. For instance, she knows absolutely nothing about how a significant portion of the media seems to have an agenda regarding cancel culture. The disparity between reviewers and audience on things like TLJ and Chappelle's latest special was completely new to her.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The arguments where the data is by definition subjective requires a much higher amount. A million people saying Caitlyn Jenner is hot is objective proof of something, that's for sure.

I'm not framing this as feelings = bad. I'm saying _JUST_ feelings is bad. You can have opinions based on just feelings, I have lots of them. I do my best to second guess them ask where they came from. Are they appropriate to share with others or maybe I should just keep it to myself? etc etc etc.

And of course I'm not talking to my wife like I post on these forums, that would be stupid. I'm recognizing her feelings but asking for more. I'm asking her to step out of her comfort zone and treat her child as someone she has to convince, not someone she just gets to lazily imprint upon.
yeah idk, I don't think just saying "I think subjective shit can be equivalent to objective fact when I decide it is" works. This was the initial thing that got me off the Peterson bus, his insistence on defining "subjective truth" drove me nuts.

You say on one hand you're recognizing her feelings, on another you say "those aren't valid". idk man, I do get it, I just think your approach is wrong, and that while you have stated she isn't really into it etc, the more you push in this way and fight and breed conflict the more she'll turn away from you and to those very people whose influence you don't like. When you talk all doom and gloom and divorce it kind of seems like self-fulfilling prophecy in some ways.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
yeah idk, I don't think just saying "I think subjective shit can be equivalent to objective fact when I decide it is" works. This was the initial thing that got me off the Peterson bus, his insistence on defining "subjective truth" drove me nuts.

You say on one hand you're recognizing her feelings, on another you say "those aren't valid". idk man, I do get it, I just think your approach is wrong, and that while you have stated she isn't really into it etc, the more you push in this way and fight and breed conflict the more she'll turn away from you and to those very people whose influence you don't like. When you talk all doom and gloom and divorce it kind of seems like self-fulfilling prophecy in some ways.

Explained in simple terms.

He recognizes her feelings but doesn’t think feelings are a valid reason to take actions. He doesn’t think you can run your life on feelings, valid or not.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
At 9 years old, my special needs son goes to school with a transgender kid his own age. He’s asked all kinds of questions and has formed quite a serious discussion over it many times. You’d be surprised what kids are and aren’t capable of doing.
Imagine living in a world where a nine year old has to confront and deal with complex issues of mental illness, sexuality, and abuse on a daily basis because society is so warped it glorifies child abuse and feeding into mental illness as brave and punishes anyone with a different view.

Just imagine living in that world.

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Imagine living in a world where a nine year old has to confront and deal with complex issues of mental illness, sexuality, and abuse on a daily basis because society is so warped it glorifies child abuse and feeding into mental illness as brave and punishes anyone with a different view.

Just imagine living in that world.
No need, that nightmare is reality.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Honest question, is that the image I'm portraying here?

I've said repeatedly that I don't think she's an SJW, just following the trend of the culture relatively unknowingly. For instance, she knows absolutely nothing about how a significant portion of the media seems to have an agenda regarding cancel culture. The disparity between reviewers and audience on things like TLJ and Chappelle's latest special was completely new to her.

She might not be one yet, but her harpy friends are seeing to her becomming one. We warned you where this was headed. Pronoun guy is just the latest escalation. You need to put the foot down on this shit or start planning an exit strategy, unless you want this mind cancer infecting your kid too. Remember its a cult by any other name. You are basically doing the equivalent of being married to someone in Scientology or Moonie circle of friends. You need to act accordingly, for the sake of your kid and marriage. Chaos means well, but he is in willful denial about the seriousness of this stuff and always has been. This is a threat that needs to be dealt with early, especially because of the feels angle she is already leveraging. Bringing McCuck Muhpronouns is just her and her sewing circle testing the waters to see how much shit you will put up with.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Please make it end. It's gone on too many pages.

Only resolutions are:
1. Cuck it up and submit, let that inner rage fester
2. Seek marriage counseling (hopefully you don't live in a super liberal state, GL bruh)
3. Burn that fucker down because living in constant resentment is hell. (Empty bank accounts, move to Thailand and get a sex change so you don't have to pay alimony.)

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
i wonder how would you deal with religion being taught to your kid.
Same answer. Kids and even most adults don't have the mental capacity for religion, I would fight it until I felt he could make that decision correctly.

Foler Foler , what does super liberal state have to do with marriage counseling?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You will get a counselor who will back your wife and report you to the thought police. Not even really kidding. If you are in Cali or Oregon, prepare to get fucked.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Funny seeing the SJW stories but i had to tell my wife she shouldn't use the word faggot too loudly in public the other day. Took a minute to ponder life when I was the one saying tone it down when we're in public.

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Funny seeing the SJW stories but i had to tell my wife she shouldn't use the word faggot too loudly in public the other day. Took a minute to ponder life when I was the one saying tone it down when we're in public.

My wife likes to call everyone and every thing a cunt. I said something to her the first time she did it in public and she was like "Fuck you cunt, that's my word, I can say it all I want"

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So coming up right on two years since officially breaking up, and the situation Im currently in is frustrating. Id say it took a almost a year to be completely over the relationship but right around that time my mom moved into my house. Shes been with me since last August and as of now theres no foreseeable date on which she will be moving out. Reality is financially theres no real way for her to be on her own(at least in a non crime infested part of town) unless my siblings and I support her in some way.

Naturally because of this my romantic life has been nonexistent. First because I cant imagine most women are gonna remain interested in me when I mention my mom lives with me. Then theres the fact that even if a woman didnt care, I just wouldnt be able to be comfortable and myself with a woman in my house with my mom down or across the hall(Ive come to learn the layout of my house isnt that great when you have multiple people in it).

So ive just been sitting here, in my early 30s not pursuing women, enjoying being single and owning my home. At first it wasnt bad but lack of an emotional connection and intimacy with a woman is really starting to eat me up. Then theres the lack of sex. I have a high sex drive to the point Im still easily jerking off 2-3 times a day without a problem. Its making me think Im going to be so sexually stunted whenever I finally do get to date again.

Of course ive never once said any of this to my mom. Its a frustrating situation as is without her thinking Im blaming her for my life being unfulfilling atm. Seems all I can do atm is sit around and lament my situation and secretly hope she moves to Florida.

iannis

Musty Nester
Be like "mom, real talk. You didn't raise no faggot and this dog gotta hunt".

It'll make your date a little more expensive, giving mom some walking around money. You'll find women that are not appalled by the notion of having your mom live with you. I know you're a little younger than most of us, but that's a thing. What it means to a woman that's worth half a damn is that you take care of your family. And if she's not worth half a damn, a hotel room is plenty good.

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Your mom lives with you, you don't live with your mom. There's a difference and I think most women understand that. Some will probably even look favorably on it since you're supporting and helping your mother.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users